+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atip order

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iftikhar123 said:
How many days it takes to get actual ATIP after placing request and what details it contains in the report.
the process of your application from start to date. you will see the RCMP etc judge who approved your file etc. etc

janoo

May 16, 2014
if you have applied for atip it will take 30 days suggest not to apply if your application

is not old enough.. routine application 24 months.... processing time...

CanadianCountry

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
What do you mean by see the RCMP etc judge?

Would he need to physically go and see/meet the judge and the RCMP?

hoping_canadian said:
the process of your application from start to date. you will see the RCMP etc judge who approved your file etc. etc

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
CanadianCountry said:
What do you mean by see the RCMP etc judge?

Would he need to physically go and see/meet the judge and the RCMP?
You'll see if RCMP has cleared you and if a judge has approved your application.

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
sazamizi said:
Why does it take that long to generate e PDF file automatically ? Is there any faster way to get it ?
It takes 30 days because that is the legal maximum number of days it can take. If they started returning ATIP requests within 14 days just to be nice, that would end up being the new baseline and that's not how the public sector works...

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fair enough !
Swede said:
It takes 30 days because that is the legal maximum number of days it can take. If they started returning ATIP requests within 14 days just to be nice, that would end up being the new baseline and that's not how the public sector works...

NadTab

Oct 13, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

I registered online on ATIP (CBSA) for my travel history record. I received email with my permanent file number.

Now my question is that should I request again or its OK i will receive my email traveling history with in one month... during registration i requested my travel history.

Please advise me

Cheers

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NadTab said:
I registered online on ATIP (CBSA) for my travel history record. I received email with my permanent file number.

Now my question is that should I request again or its OK i will receive my email traveling history with in one month... during registration i requested my travel history.

Please advise me
Hi NadTab, so 30 days have not yet passed since your request, but you think you should resubmit your request again? Why? What indication do you have of any problems with your request? The fact that you received your file number?

From what you say, there seems to be zero indication of any problem. Wait until the 30 days have passed, and then make an inquiry about your request. Don't just repeat a request again and again unless you actually try to follow up on the first one to verify that it's fallen through the cracks or whatever. This clogs things up and creates unnecessary delays for you and others.

Search the forum regarding ATIPs. If you can find an example of anyone receiving their results before 30 days, I will be impressed.

NadTab

Oct 13, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eileenf said:
Hi NadTab, so 30 days have not yet passed since your request, but you think you should resubmit your request again? Why? What indication do you have of any problems with your request? The fact that you received your file number?

From what you say, there seems to be zero indication of any problem. Wait until the 30 days have passed, and then make an inquiry about your request. Don't just repeat a request again and again unless you actually try to follow up on the first one to verify that it's fallen through the cracks or whatever. This clogs things up and creates unnecessary delays for you and others.

Search the forum regarding ATIPs. If you can find an example of anyone receiving their results before 30 days, I will be impressed.
thanks for your advise.

i was just wondering should i re-request or not.

but now i understand

waiting next 30 days ;)

cheers

NadTab

Oct 13, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iftikhar123 said:
i applied atip but i didnt receive any file number till yet its almost 25 days now is it ok to wait
hi Iftikhar123

did u attach scanned copy of your PR card back and front and also scan copy of ur passport

i think if u complete everything it wont be long

N