+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP Notes

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Hi guys, Any idea what does it mean "Status: Certificate Prep/Clearances" in ATIP report? Thanks!

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
I wanted to know if the word "certificate" refers to the citizenship certificate or not? And if yes, does "certificate preparation" here gives some positive sense and stirs hope that things will move forward soon? I am a 2011 applicant :(

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes the certificate is the "Citizenship Certificate"
Not sure at what stage of the application is that printed...I presume its the last stage when the oath date is decided as the certificate has the "Date" the applicant becomes a citizen.

Good Luck!

egyo said:
I wanted to know if the word "certificate" refers to the citizenship certificate or not? And if yes, does "certificate preparation" here gives some positive sense and stirs hope that things will move forward soon? I am a 2011 applicant :(

arkan_tub

Apr 17, 2014
Hi Egyo,
Did you receive RQ? I am July 2011 applicant with RQ at citizenship test (Sep 2012).
Which office your file at?

Thanks for the update

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should call the CIC for follow up...along with ordering an ATIP
ATIP will give you additional information on your file as to what stage your file stands etc...

Order under the "Privacy Act"
//atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

Use your Client ID #

Good Luck!

arkan_tub said:
Hi Egyo,
Did you receive RQ? I am July 2011 applicant with RQ at citizenship test (Sep 2012).
Which office your file at?

Thanks for the update

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Yes, I ordered the ATIP and this is what I found there under "Status"
And yes, We got RQ sent back in April 2013 and we are in Kitchener Office but right now it is being processed at St. Claire

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you forgot to mention what was under 'Status'...

egyo said:
Yes, I ordered the ATIP and this is what I found there under "Status"
And yes, We got RQ sent back in April 2013 and we are in Kitchener Office but right now it is being processed at St. Claire

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
It is what I mentioned earlier in the post: "Status: Certificate Prep/Clearances"
Because you recommended that I obtain my ATIP notes, I wanted to let you know that this is what I found in my ATIP report which I already obtained a month ago

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
why should not you call CIC help centre and ask them?
If you call, please post it here so all we know the meaning of it's.

happygo82

May 2, 2014
just curious how you apply for the ATIP? i was looking at the online application and it says you may submit up to documents to support your request. What documents do we need to submit?

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
You don't require any documents to order your ATIP
just go on-line and it will guide you how to order

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
I called CIC but no clear answer to the question...they said we are still waiting for security clearance. I posted my question here for experts who might be aware of such terms and I would appreciate their feedback on my question. Thanks

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
For atip notes status, is there a number one can call to get the status? I have been emailing atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca but no reply.

sept-30

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
hi
when you ordered your ATIP they should be sending you a massage in your e-mail. in that massage there is an email address that you can contact them.

moti

Oct 24, 2012
Hi Egyo, Can u Please share your timeline ? I think your status is a good sign as they ll issue the citizenship certificate as soon as they ll get the security clearances. your clearances may have expired, ATIP ll confirm .