+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP: File is being returned to RQ queue

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Lets start a new thread for those people who requested ATIP report and got the below comment. This below comment was updated on 1-May-2014 in my ATIP

Applicant passed first test however residence concerns where not resolved at time of interview. File is being returned to RQ queue to be assigned to an Officer for review.

Please reply if your ATIP also says the same thing. Lets understand what this means and from here how much time it takes to get Oath letter.

It may help us to monitor each others timeline and feel less frustrated.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same in my ATIP. My file was last updated on May 26th.

Moe... said:
Hello everyone,

Lets start a new thread for those people who requested ATIP report and got the below comment. This below comment was updated on 1-May-2014 in my ATIP

Applicant passed first test however residence concerns where not resolved at time of interview. File is being returned to RQ queue to be assigned to an Officer for review.

Please reply if your ATIP also says the same thing. Lets understand what this means and from here how much time it takes to get Oath letter.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BalajiR said:
I have the same in my ATIP. My file was last updated on May 26th.
same boat.. in RQ queue waiting for an officer to review at Scar. MP office has advised it will take about 12 to 18 months for them to respond. :(

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vijay I understand yours to be a post test RQ. Whereas mine is a pre test RQ. Not sure if that would make any difference. Let's hope for best and be positive.

vinaypuri said:
same boat.. in RQ queue waiting for an officer to review at Scar. MP office has advised it will take about 12 to 18 months for them to respond. :(

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My is Post test RQ and below mentioned in ATIP file:
"Completed RQ and copies of documents received on April 22, 2014 and forwarded to RL for his review/action. L.TA."

What's "RL"? Any person name or something else?

Moe... said:
Hello everyone,

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:
Thank you vinaypuri for your input. Your timeline is 1 month ahead of mine. Hopefully you will receive Oath before me. Keep me informed.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
Thank you vinaypuri for your input. Your timeline is 1 month ahead of mine. Hopefully you will receive Oath before me. Keep me informed.
Sure thing!. MP office also mentioned that scarborough office do not have standard structure/process in which they review RQs. So I won't be surprised if you receive oath before me :)

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:
Sure thing!. MP office also mentioned that scarborough office do not have standard structure/process in which they review RQs. So I won't be surprised if you receive oath before me :)
Probably you are right. Every case is different and CIC handles every file differently. Between when did you receive your last ATIP and what was the update date in the category where it said File is being returned to RQ queue to be assigned to an Officer for review

Mine was updated with the above comment on 1-May-2014 as shown in my ATIP.

saodir

May 13, 2014
shakeel7 said:
My is Post test RQ and below mentioned in ATIP file:
"Completed RQ and copies of documents received on April 22, 2014 and forwarded to RL for his review/action. L.TA."

What's "RL"? Any person name or something else?
I have the exact same note in my file dated in Feb 2014. I applied in Sep 2011, RQ in Feb 2013 and test in Jan 2014. Let's keep informing each other any new updates.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So did you get oath invite or any communication?

Moe... said:
Hello everyone,

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Hi Moe : After posting this on St.Claire thread, I realized it would have been more appropriate under this title, so re-posting it here.

In ATIP report created on 27th June. Under "Paragraph Assembly 1" created and modified on 4th Jun 2014 it says the following;

Our records indicate that the Residency Questionnaire and supporting documents have been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada and they are in queue to be assigned and reviewed for residence assessment. Our processing time frames can vary widely depending on the complexity of the case. Once the residence assessment is conducted, you will be notified as to the next stage in the process by the local citizenship office.

Can you please help me understand, if this signifies some progress in the right direction.

kobekobeser

Oct 15, 2014
same here. My office is St. Clair and officer named Laurie. It has been 8 months passed. How long are you guys waiting?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine is at Scarborough Office and ATIP says - "RQ documents received and kept on RQ shelf for GLT to review". Not clear what it means by GLT. My be a lazy a** officer.

kobekobeser said:
same here. My office is St. Clair and officer named Laurie. It has been 8 months passed. How long are you guys waiting?