+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP delay and no reply to my status request

hangincanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Hi, ATIP ordered 31 days ago. received no email.I sent status inquiry yesterday to the address ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca with my tracking number. only received an automatic reply 1 minute after. no further update since then.

Does anyone suggest if the way to follow up on the ATIP? Thanks!

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
This is not unusual. With the increase of applications came an increase of ATIP requests. It does say on the website when you're ordering the report that they may not keep to the 30 day turnaround. It could be another week or two.

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Hi, ATIP ordered 31 days ago. received no email.I sent status inquiry yesterday to the address ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca with my tracking number. only received an automatic reply 1 minute after. no further update since then.

hi bro ,, I am exactly at the same situation ,, I did my test on 02/07/2018 file wnet to DM on 02/09/2018 and since then nothing moving ,, so I order ATIP on 03/01/2018 ,,that request till now has no response ,, and I reacted also the same way that u did ,, I got the generating response saying as of May 31 of 2017 the IRCC ATIP may take longer time ,, my office is montreal ,, can u confirm ur office and if ur file went to DM or still at IP ,, thank you response