+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP after test

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hi guys. I ordered my ATIP after test was done. I found in coressponding, outgoing section that citizenship application record of decision (CIT0065) was sent. Did any one had the same situation and what this means? And what is meant by sent; i did not receive anything.
Thanks

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You could find some info here https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13780&title=does-anyone-know-what-cit0065b-or-cit0023e102009-i

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
krohmal said:
You could find some info here https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13780&title=does-anyone-know-what-cit0065b-or-cit0023e102009-i
I already have read this link while searching but I couldnot figure out exactly what this sentence refers to.

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Positive decision
When a positive decision is rendered (i.e., citizenship is granted), the appropriate box on the appropriate form is checked, and the decision maker signs and dates the form.

The forms are as follows:

Citizenship Application Record of Decision (CARD) [CIT 0065];

*\ This form isn't for you, it's for CIC officer (decision maker) to sign /*

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way, its from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/decision/justification.asp

ahmadmani

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IT should be a good sign. This is what I found in CIC:

When a positive decision is rendered (i.e., citizenship is granted), the appropriate box on the appropriate form is checked, and the decision maker signs and dates the form.

Decision of the Minister’s Delegate – Section 5 [CIT 0524];
Notice to the Minister of the Decision of the Citizenship Judge – Section 5 [CIT 0053].

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
ahmadmani said:
IT should be a good sign. This is what I found in CIC:

Decision of the Minister’s Delegate – Section 5 [CIT 0524];
Notice to the Minister of the Decision of the Citizenship Judge – Section 5 [CIT 0053].
[/quote)

Yes this is whatnis written on CIC website, however i was asked to submit fingerprint on Nov 6 and CIC have just received them.

ahmadmani

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing fingerprint is very fast. They basically want to check similarity in name/family name. Its outcome is pass/fail. I have seen people getting ceremony invite after one week from submitting finger print. so no worries, soon or late you get the invite letter.

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
ROMA_1 said:
Hi guys. I ordered my ATIP after test was done. I found in coressponding, outgoing section that citizenship application record of decision (CIT0065) was sent. Did any one had the same situation and what this means? And what is meant by sent; i did not receive anything.
Thanks
I had ordered an ATIP after test when I found that eCAS didn't get updated to DM for over a month...
I find now on the ATIP, that on Sep 17 an outgoing correspondence regarding test invitation (I did
receive test invite), but another outgoing message on Sep17 citizenship record of decision...
probably sent out to the primary office? (may be), probably nothing to do with the oath invite.
There was nothing about the oath on the ATIP that I received on the same day that the eCAS
changed to DM, and updated with the date for oath.

So probably nothing to indicate anything positive regarding the oath date... but it should happen sooner
than you think...

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same for me in ATIP, 3 docs sent at the same time: record of decision, test invite and prohibitions under the Citizenship Act

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
krohmal said:
same for me in ATIP, 3 docs sent at the same time: record of decision, test invite and prohibitions under the Citizenship Act
Thanks guys for your sharing such valuable information. I think that document is to be sent with rest notice in order to be signed by the CO at interview. Also I think applicant can't receive DM update on ecase except after this document is signed by CO.

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROMA_1 said:
I think that document is to be sent with rest notice in order to be signed by the CO at interview. Also I think applicant can't receive DM update on ecase except after this document is signed by CO.
that makes sense

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
cprak0 said:
I had ordered an ATIP after test when I found that eCAS didn't get updated to DM for over a month...
I find now on the ATIP, that on Sep 17 an outgoing correspondence regarding test invitation (I did
receive test invite), but another outgoing message on Sep17 citizenship record of decision...
probably sent out to the primary office? (may be), probably nothing to do with the oath invite.
There was nothing about the oath on the ATIP that I received on the same day that the eCAS
changed to DM, and updated with the date for oath.

So probably nothing to indicate anything positive regarding the oath date... but it should happen sooner
than you think...
Could you please tell me whatnis your primary and secondary office. I know you are ottawa office applicant?

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
Ottawa, yes was the primary and probably Sydney was the other.

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
cprak0 said:
Ottawa, yes was the primary and probably Sydney was the other.
I was also as you but now my office is st. Clair as I was asked to submit FP. Do you have any idea why?