At the citizenship interview

andrewtoronto

Jul 30, 2015
Just a question I hope its kind enough to ask

So,

at the time of application we sent everything including cra copies

when they ask for the test date

do u have to take the cra copies too

and also do u have to take all the photocopies being stapled or in james clip , like does the judge at interview keep the photocopies or
return it back

Sincerely

Andrew

Yukaa08

Jan 23, 2016
andrewtoronto said:

So,

and also do u have to take all the photocopies being stapled or in james clip , like does the judge at interview keep the photocopies or
return it back

Sincerely

Andrew
They ask you to photocopy your passport. It states on the letter.. but I think it depends on the citizenship officer cause he just asked for my PR card, another I'd and my passport ...that was it.

Just bring everything just to make sure.

andrewtoronto

Jul 30, 2015
Yukaa08 said:
They ask you to photocopy your passport. It states on the letter.. but I think it depends on the citizenship officer cause he just asked for my PR card, another I'd and my passport ...that was it.

Just bring everything just to make sure.
Thanks a lot for your reply

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
andrewtoronto said:

So,

return it back

Sincerely

Andrew
In your test invitation, CIC will specify what all documents you need to bring for Citizenship Test followed by interview with CIC officers (BTW, they are just officials).

Dont worry at all, its very casual discussion, official verify your documents and ask questions from that only, such as your name, date of birth, Place of birth, when did you come to Canada, your family, kids, what's your current and past address & what's your profession etc.

You are required to carry original passport (current and expired), Landing Certificate, PR, Health Card, Driving License if you have, copies of any supporting you feel may help. As pointed out by other reader, its all depends upon officer. Absolutely nothing to worry.

andrewtoronto

Jul 30, 2015
Canadiandesi2006 said:
In your test invitation, CIC will specify what all documents you need to bring for Citizenship Test followed by interview with CIC officers (BTW, they are just officials).

Dont worry at all, its very casual discussion, official verify your documents and ask questions from that only, such as your name, date of birth, Place of birth, when did you come to Canada, your family, kids, what's your current and past address & what's your profession etc.

You are required to carry original passport (current and expired), Landing Certificate, PR, Health Card, Driving License if you have, copies of any supporting you feel may help. As pointed out by other reader, its all depends upon officer. Absolutely nothing to worry.
Thanks a lot for say

sorry been late to say thankfulness

so i will just staple and go

the exam format is it like lots of questions comes on dates ? over all just practicing the mock questions is that well enough ?

one more thing in the interview do u have to show ties to canada ?

like if u r unemployed is that ok

and just wanna know like how the exam is i just started studying the book today there is a lot of information

will just practicing the online tests will work ?

and if u read the whole book do u have to remember the people and their achievements

If anyone has any experience can kindly state:

Thanks a lot for this website there is a lot we can learn from this site and do research

Sincerely
Andrew

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
andrewtoronto said:
Thanks a lot for say

the exam format is it like lots of questions comes on dates ? over all just practicing the mock questions is that well enough ?

and just wanna know like how the exam is i just started studying the book today there is a lot of information

and if u read the whole book do u have to remember the people and their achievements

If anyone has any experience can kindly state

Sincerely
Andrew
Hi andrewtoronto
There is a member turboracer he have collected a lot of info regarding your situation. I am sure that TURBORACER can help you very good.

andrewtoronto

Jul 30, 2015
Politren said:
Hi andrewtoronto
There is a member turboracer he have collected a lot of info regarding your situation. I am sure that TURBORACER can help you very good.
Politren thanks for your reply

Do u have any experiance ?

andrewtoronto

Jul 30, 2015
Politren said:
Not as much as TURBORACER hi can create 5 new profiles in under a minute.
i tried messaging him

it says account deactivated the message didnt go through messages

Politren did u give citizenship test?

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
andrewtoronto said:
i tried messaging him

it says account deactivated the message didnt go through messages

Politren did u give citizenship test?
How can TURBORACER's account might be deactivated when you are posting? Did you change the IP again?

Jan 27, 2016
andrewtoronto said:
Thanks a lot for say

If anyone has any experience can kindly state:

Thanks a lot for this website there is a lot we can learn from this site and do research

Sincerely
Andrew

Friend

Ignore the other user politren ok

Apologies to you ok

So for your query this is the answer

When you go to the exam

Yes you have to read the whole book

MEmorize it all

Yes there will be questions from all over the book

So prepare well

and you can staple thats fine

Ok dont bother what other says in this site u know what i mean all kinds of folks

so i wish u the best and good luck ok

bye now