+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

At the airport?

O

on-the-rant

Hi to all,

Im flying to Calgary, Canada in a few weeks and Im on an Open Work permit. My question is, do I need to have a police cert with me to show the immigration officer at the airport? I submitted my police cert when I applied for my visa and they did not return the originals to me.

Id be oblige if somebody can clarify the matter to me. Thanks in advance!!

O

on-the-rant

on-the-rant said:
Hi to all,

Im flying to Calgary, Canada in a few weeks and Im on an Open Work permit. My question is, do I need to have a police cert with me to show the immigration officer at the airport? I submitted my police cert when I applied for my visa and they did not return the originals to me.

Id be oblige if somebody can clarify the matter to me. Thanks in advance!!

Any suggestions???

O

on-the-rant

BCguy said:
No need to show it,just keep it if needed later,what kind of country do you think Canada is???
Thank you for your reply BCGuy. But why the hell did you asked me what kind of country do I think Canada is? I think thats not relevant to my question, init?!

I appreciate your help but I find it condescending!!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Sorry,Its just Canada prides itself on being a Liberal country compared to the USA which is so paranoid,Imagine I was beside a 57 year old Malaysian Professor who was grilled about Did She believe in Osama bin Laden?Did she recieve training in Nuclear,Biological or Chemical weapons?Did she believe in Jihad etc,The little old lady professor only fault was to be muslim.Point being,Canada is not as strict as the US.Sorry