+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

at Lastttttt...Passport Request from New delhi office

sonimal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Hi guys...

This is the most rewarding day for me..for those of you who are aware of my case...might very well guess my state of happiness today...My husband's PR application went through all the possible mishaps and delays one can imagine..but after 8 months of constent struggle and wait..my husband got the passport request letter today in the mail. the letter is dated 1st of oct, so it took 6 days to reach us.. he has recieved the letter along with the travel info form, He is planning on sending out the passport tmrw via courier.

Is there anything that he should keep in mind before he mails it out?? any tips ?? I just want him to be here with me asap..although we have been apart for only a few weeks so far ( as he was on workvisa here in Canada till Aug 22/2009) I can really relate to the feeling of being away from your spouse.

So please let me know if there is any advise.also how soon can i expect them to send his passport back. He has a return flight booked for Oct 30th, any chances that he will be able to get on that flight?? hopefully we wont have to go through cancelling and re-booking

Thanks to all of you for the outstanding help. its really this forum and your posts that kept me going through all this.. :)

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Sonimal!!!

Which visa office was your application at?

sonimal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
The travel document that my husband has got, he also needs to disclose my travel info..i wonder y they need my travel info...any idea guys??

thanks

soni