+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

asylum seeker

Sana Waheed

Oct 24, 2017
hi,
i am an asylum seeker with kids my hearing was scheduled for this month but it has been postponed.
any advice on what could be the reason of this postponement and when would be the next date for the hearing.

Regards

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
You may apply for a priority scheduling if u think u have a valid reason for that.i was given priority scheduling

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
Yes you can but the irb member will decide if ur request is valid or not.it takes 2-6 weeks to get the decision from them.

newnew

Dec 4, 2017
i got my claim approved.
my next question is that my husband hold valid TRV can he visit canda to meet us

samsandi

Jan 23, 2018
Salut
je suis une refugiee congolaise depuis 200,j'habite au Burundi, j'ais fini mes etudes en medecine generale mai tres difficile de trouver du travail ni une bourse pour continuer le troisieme cycle, j'aimerais continuer en anesthesie reanimation,quelqu'un pourra m'aider a savoir comment faire ???

Spearman123

Jan 20, 2018
hi,
i am an asylum seeker with kids my hearing was scheduled for this month but it has been postponed.
any advice on what could be the reason of this postponement and when would be the next date for the hearing.

Regards
What's your nationality....and how long did it take to get ur hearing ???

Reactions: Mom31

samsandi

Jan 23, 2018
Salut
je suis de nationalite congolaise, j'ais fini les etudes depuis fevrier 2016
merci de bien vouloir m'aider