+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assistant Manager job NOC and Qualification?

Sep 2, 2016
Hi guys, I finally received a full time salaried job offer for an assistant manager position.
I recently finished my business degre and managed to get this job.

I would file immigration through PNP program next month and according to rules given below I feel that my job qualifies for it.

Have a full-time job offer in your field of study, or a related field of study
Have the qualifications, training, skills, and accreditation required for the job;
Can demonstrate the intention and ability to settle permanently in Newfoundland and Labrador;
Have a job or job offer that has compensation in the form of a salary and benefits package that meets provincial employment standards and prevailing wage rates;
Have a job or job offer that has opportunity for advancement;
Have a job or job offer that does not contravene existing bargaining unit agreements or any employment disputes;

Job description posted on website is very short and doesn't say supervisor this or that but my responsibilities are very broad such as managing sales, hiring, training, coaching employees, merchandising, managing corporate communication..and more.

Should I ask employer to send a detailed note of my responsibilities? Does this qualify?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Might be useful to actually share the actual versus vague job responsibilities here for feedback and what previous experience you have in this field