+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assistance

Ballack

Apr 14, 2018
Hello members.

I have a second class lower division bachelors degree in software Engineering. Can any university offer me a mastershout degree in the field of engineering or technology .
Which courses can I apply for and be granted easily

Thanks.
Ballack

Ballack

Apr 14, 2018
OK .
GPA.....3.40
CGPA...2.81
And actually I wanted inquire from you whether an IELTS is performed online and how.
Thanks

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Your CGPA is way too low, and as far as a course in engineering, it would be difficult to get into a good school in Canada. But you can start doing your search for a school now using Google as a point guard to look for a low profile school which will be the best option right now.

Clearly, even if you get into a school.. you then have to worry about the VO who might think otherwise as not be a serious student but no worries yet, try to search for low profile schools and apply to maybe 3-4

If your country's official language isn't English, then you are required to write an IELTS exams

..nothing is impossible, just try to secure an admission first then your can write a strong SOP explaining reasons for your low grades

Last edited:

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Okay good but you have to check the CIC website to see the requirements for study permit application for your country so you have ideas on what actual documents to submit..