+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assistance with Qatar PCC

@$if

Apr 5, 2020
I just saw from previuos document that the amount, date and the stamp is in english. But there is a matter which is written in arabic on MOFA stamp.
Will that needs to get tanslate?

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
no. I am already done with that stage I got my visa approved already using my Qatar PCC, but in the end if you feel it is better to get it translated for your peace of mind do it too.

Drpak

Oct 6, 2017
Are you sure, because one of the attestation agency in canada told me that if the certificate issued in qatar then it doesn’t need to get attested by MOFA Or embassy.
If you apply through embassy that might be other case
If the certificate was issued in qatar, then no need of attestation. If the certificate was gotten through the embassy, then the certificate will have to be attested by the embassy.

@$if

Apr 5, 2020
I asked the embassy, they said to do MOFA as well as attestation from embassy of Qatar in canada

Drpak

Oct 6, 2017
I asked the embassy, they said to do MOFA as well as attestation from embassy of Qatar in canada
Did you ask the embassy of qatar in Ottawa. If you can do the attestation from MoFa and the embassy then go for it. I know that’s not a requirement though.