Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
It's not a mandatory requirement as yet. It's purely ur call. As u get into ur meds stage u could get it done, or could do it [first thing] upon landing. It helps u while applying for jobs / further studies.

Qorax
Qorax Sir
Can you suggest us any list of doc's to be incorporated for credential assessment?
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Colors said:
Qorax Sir
Can you suggest us any list of doc's to be incorporated for credential assessment?
Thanks
Hi,

It'd differ between quals, thus pls read the below post & check from indiv. assessment bodies:

qorax said:
How to get your Foreign Credentials Recognized / Assessed

2. Yes, u r right. If your chosen occupation is regulated, the recognition of qualifications is normally determined by the appropriate provincial or territorial regulatory body. The CIC website* itself gives u the body/ies to contact for such tasks by clicking the 'SUBMIT' button after 'selecting your occupation' in the top-blue-box, as below:
-------------------------------------------------------------
[glow=navy,2,300]OCCUPATION FACTS
Get information on credential recognition in Canada.

*Ref: http://www.credentials.gc.ca/recognition/how.asp

1. There r many, e.g. WES (http://www.wes.org/jobSeekers/index.asp). If your occupation is not regulated, recognition of ur foreign quals is done by various accredited agencies... But basically CICIC is our safest bet, read below:

[size=14pt]http://www.cicic.ca/415/credential-assessment-services.canada

Bottomline: From 2013, all our applications MUST accompany the appropriate 'assessment report' of our foreign education, else it'd be thrown out.

Qorax[/size]

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi,

It'd differ between quals, thus pls read the below post & check from indiv. assessment bodies:
what about if one is a member of a well recognised professional body in canada using ones foreign credential to obtain, do i need to do any assessment? or can i just tender the letter of admission and certificate of the professional body.

cheers

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iomokorede said:
what about if one is a member of a well recognised professional body in canada using ones foreign credential to obtain, do i need to do any assessment? or can i just tender the letter of admission and certificate of the professional body.

cheers
Any response , pls

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
iomokorede said:

cheers
From 2013 credential's assessment report (hard copy) becomes a 'mandatory' part of ur apps submission... u must get it & attach it to your file.

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi,

Thank you so much brother, sorry for late reply
Thanks again for showing us the right path....
Regards

flair

May 31, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
qorax said:
From 2013 credential's assessment report (hard copy) becomes a 'mandatory' part of ur apps submission... u must get it & attach it to your file.
Hi Qorax,

Since CIC has not announce the credential assessment agencies, do we wait for them to announce and submit to the appointed agencies? Or can we submit our credentials to the agencies listed on CICIC website (the link you have given in your Sep 18 post)??

My only concern is that if we wait for CIC to announce the agencies and then we submit, wouldn't it be a rush to get our report back especially since FSW is launching in Jan 2013?

My apologies for the many questions as you seem very knowledgeable and I would love to hear your opinion. Thanks!

sidhardh

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18/01/2018
MY CREDENTIALS ARE EVALUATED BY ECE?IS IT VALID IN CANADA??OR I NEED TO GO FOR WES????THNAK U

SMILESDENTZ@LIVE.COM

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
sidhardh said:
MY CREDENTIALS ARE EVALUATED BY ECE?IS IT VALID IN CANADA??OR I NEED TO GO FOR WES????THNAK U

SMILESDENTZ @ LIVE.COM
CIC would designate some ECA evaluation .any other agency you have opted may or maynot be one of the agency.how do you know Wes is one of agency kindly explain.my opinion wait for further announcement by CIC instead of wasting hard earned money.secondly,r u sure your occupation comes under one of those few selected occupation list.which is yet to be announced.