+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asking PCC again for PR application

Name1987

Jun 4, 2019
Hi, I just received the following update on my online application portal for my express entry application. My question is regarding the PCC requirement. Could somebody clarifying what they are asking? I uploaded PCC from India and USA (my current country of residence) during my initial application already. Are they asking to get a new current PCC for both India and USA ??? The language is unclear. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. I have to submit all these PCC documents for primary and secondary applicants, even though I submitted them the first time.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

1. Schedule A: Please provide a fully updated and completed Schedule A. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form. Please ensure there are no gaps in time.

2. Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature. Include all trips: tourism, business, training etc. taken outside your country of origin or of residence. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years.

3. Police certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please provide a newly issued police certificate from current your country of residence. This is the link for USA: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medicalpolice/police-certificates/how/united-states.html

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Need advice!
1. Country of origin - Ukraine
2. Lived in Poland for 1 year while studying (so was my country of residence) and have a bunch of stamps as I was going back home every month to visit
3. Currently leaving in Canada (current country of residence) and went home twice so far to visit

so under my travel history, I don’t have to mention travels between country of origin (Ukraine) and country of residence- BUT!! Do they mean only current country of residence (Canada) or it includes previous country of residence as well (Poland)?
Basically, do I need to mention all of my 20 stamps between Ukraine and Poland while I was a student there (as Poland used to be my country of residence)

please help!!! Thanks!