+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asking for assistance

Jan 28, 2019
Trinidad
I applied to Humber College for September 2019 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration Accounting and i got accepted.I am going to apply for student permit.I already gathered all of my documents,i just need some information about the SOP.I will be staying at my cousin's who is a Canadian citizen.Would i need to mention this in my SOP? Also would i need her to write a letter to the visa officer confirming that she will be accommodating me and provide her documents,like passport,citizenship document and information? My family has two properties and a business in my country,should i include these documents as proof that i will return to my country after my course duration?

Last edited:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I applied to Humber College for September 2019 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration Accounting and i got accepted.I am going to apply for student permit.I already gathered all of my documents,i just need some information about the SOP.I will be staying at my cousin's who is a Canadian citizen.Would i need to mention this in my SOP? Also would i need her write a letter to the visa officer confirming that she will be accommodating me and provide her documents,like passport,citizenship document and information? My family has two properties and a business in my country,should i include these documents as proof that i will return to my country after my course duration?
No need to mention your cousin as She's only providing you accommodation.

If you are applying under SDS you don't need to provide any documents as such but in your SOP you can mention about it to prove your family ties.

Keep your SOP concise and to the point. I have seen some beating around the bush type of SOP.

All the best