+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

asking about visitor visa canada from indonesia

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
hello, my name andy. im from indonesia. i have some question and i hope you guys can help and give me best opinion
in this case i want to visit canada this year (around november or december), but this my first time to travel outside indonesia, so of course i don't have travel history visit on my passport, and i want to tell you im still student (24 years old) but i already ask to my campus about letter of proofing if im student.

so my question is:
1. i will showing my round trip ticket for flight, showing my itinerary, showing proof of hotel booking, showing my travel insurance, and proof that I'm a student from campus like my ID student, it's strong enough for my visa to be approved?
2. and about money, I have to prove my bank statement right? then what is the minimum amount of money I have to prepare for my visa to be approved in my case?
3. and if anyone here who can help me with my case, maybe you guys are consulting field, lawyers or something that understands about my case and able to guarantee my visa approve, I will pay for your efforts. don't worry

kind regards

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
hello, my name andy. im from indonesia. i have some question and i hope you guys can help and give me best opinion
in this case i want to visit canada this year (around november or december), but this my first time to travel outside indonesia, so of course i don't have travel history visit on my passport, and i want to tell you im still student (24 years old) but i already ask to my campus about letter of proofing if im student.

so my question is:
1. i will showing my round trip ticket for flight, showing my itinerary, showing proof of hotel booking, showing my travel insurance, and proof that I'm a student from campus like my ID student, it's strong enough for my visa to be approved?
2. and about money, I have to prove my bank statement right? then what is the minimum amount of money I have to prepare for my visa to be approved in my case?
3. and if anyone here who can help me with my case, maybe you guys are consulting field, lawyers or something that understands about my case and able to guarantee my visa approve, I will pay for your efforts. don't worry

kind regards
You might want to have a bit more travel history under your belt . Countries like the USA, UK , Australia. Doesn’t make sense that you’ve never traveled outside your country , but the first country you want to visit is going to cost you thousands to get too / visit , and on the other side of the world

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
You might want to have a bit more travel history under your belt . Countries like the USA, UK , Australia. Doesn’t make sense that you’ve never traveled outside your country , but the first country you want to visit is going to cost you thousands to get too / visit , and on the other side of the world
alright, i have a BF in canada, but he still has a work permit status. can a friend of my BF give me an invitation? I mean not my BF but my friend of my BF give me invitation letter.