+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asked for new photos for pr card while ABROAD

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi everyone!

My husband's 20yo daughter recently did a soft landing in Canada, and then went back to Peru to finish university. She has been requested to send new photos for her pr card application. She has taken them in Peru and sent them to me, to send. But will this cause any problems? We intend to send her pr card by courrier. But I'm scared we may be doing the wrong thing, by letting them know she is abroad (obviously, since the photos are signed by a photo studio in Peru), before receiving her card? Please help! The photos are due next week.

Thanks in advance!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi everyone!

My husband's 20yo daughter recently did a soft landing in Canada, and then went back to Peru to finish university. She has been requested to send new photos for her pr card application. She has taken them in Peru and sent them to me, to send. But will this cause any problems? We intend to send her pr card by courrier. But I'm scared we may be doing the wrong thing, by letting them know she is abroad (obviously, since the photos are signed by a photo studio in Peru), before receiving her card? Please help! The photos are due next week.

Thanks in advance!
This should not be a problem. Send the photos, as they requested. It doesn't matter if she is outside Canada.

Reactions: chelseam

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!
No problem at all. Make sure they are taken to the very specific Canadian requirements.

Reactions: chelseam