+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ask me anything

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Plz help I have a few queries for filling form after ITA
1. I don't have a street no what should u fill in that column
2 I am claiming points for siblings in Canada. But don't have date of birth certificate. So how should I show my relationship with her.
3. My surname is not added in my educational documents. So I the column of have this person used another name.should I fill yes or no.

Urgent plz help

jinnie871

Mar 17, 2018
My old passport had my entire name under the "Given Name" and Surname was blank. Later on i got it split, so does this count as using a different name? If it does then what documents do i need to provide to explain that the name changed.
How did you get it changed? Did you have to go through some legal name change?

jinnie871

Mar 17, 2018
Plz help I have a few queries for filling form after ITA
1. I don't have a street no what should u fill in that column
2 I am claiming points for siblings in Canada. But don't have date of birth certificate. So how should I show my relationship with her.
3. My surname is not added in my educational documents. So I the column of have this person used another name.should I fill yes or no.

Urgent plz help
1. Leave it blank
2. Check your passports. I believe some passports have your parents’ names in the back.
3. No, as long as your given name is same as your passport.

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi,
I have a question. Please help me if you can.
I need help in case of my qualifications. I am M. Phil. Applied Linguistics (18 years education) and M.Ed. (16 years education). Both are different qualifications. For M.Phil I did B.A then M.A. and then M.Phil. but for M.Ed. I did B.Ed. after B.A. and then M.Ed. I want to know

CAN MY M.ED. DEGREE WIN ME ADDITIONAL POINTS?

as http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=29 says

If you have more than one credential, you may want to get both assessed if it would give you more points.

Please clarify me, in my case can my ECA for M.Ed give me more points? How can I know my M.Ed credential can give me more points or not?

I will be much grateful for help!

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
hi jinnie871
my ADR went from we do not need documents to documents you privided are under review!!
i didnt provided any documents, i ordred GCMS notes and got them 2 weeks ago, do you have an explanation
im under SS from the 25th july and 5th may AOR
thanks

Anujithvs

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am currently an international student in Canada, applying for express entry profile soon.

I cleared IELTS with CLB 9 and i have 3 year experience in banking in India,

My problem is with my experience letter from bank. They are not ready to provide me all info as required by IRCC letter format, they gave a letter with my duties and responsibilities and that it. I got a promotion while i was working but i cannot proove it. As my letter is showing my designation when i exited my job, its very difficult for me to state my position when i joined. i was deputy manager when i joined and later promoted to deputy manager level II.

please help how to over come this issue.

jinnie871

Mar 17, 2018
Hi,
I have a question. Please help me if you can.
I need help in case of my qualifications. I am M. Phil. Applied Linguistics (18 years education) and M.Ed. (16 years education). Both are different qualifications. For M.Phil I did B.A then M.A. and then M.Phil. but for M.Ed. I did B.Ed. after B.A. and then M.Ed. I want to know

CAN MY M.ED. DEGREE WIN ME ADDITIONAL POINTS?

as http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=29 says

If you have more than one credential, you may want to get both assessed if it would give you more points.

Please clarify me, in my case can my ECA for M.Ed give me more points? How can I know my M.Ed credential can give me more points or not?

I will be much grateful for help!

You will get 126 (or 140 with a spouse).
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

jinnie871

Mar 17, 2018
Hi,

I am currently an international student in Canada, applying for express entry profile soon.

I cleared IELTS with CLB 9 and i have 3 year experience in banking in India,

My problem is with my experience letter from bank. They are not ready to provide me all info as required by IRCC letter format, they gave a letter with my duties and responsibilities and that it. I got a promotion while i was working but i cannot proove it. As my letter is showing my designation when i exited my job, its very difficult for me to state my position when i joined. i was deputy manager when i joined and later promoted to deputy manager level II.

please help how to over come this issue.
That’s a tough situation. In your case I would submit the following:

1) letter from the bank with pay stubs if you have them. Submit tax returns if it shows the bank’s name.
2) get a letter from a colleague who worked with you. That letter should satisfy IRCC’s requirements for a job letter.
3) write an explanation letter to IRCC.

sdeep

Apr 30, 2014
do I have to mention the details of car at the time of soft landing if I want to export from usa to canada later ?

Tejansingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
do I have to mention the details of car at the time of soft landing if I want to export from usa to canada later ?
I am an international student who has done 1 year post degree diploma at a Canadian college and got 1 year work permit. Can I get PR? what things can I do to get PR after my work permit finishes? Thanks. Please reply

rajk1982

Mar 27, 2018
If I apply for PR as non-accompanying guest and if I get PR, can my wife continue to stay in Canada till her current visa expires ?
Is there any way to extend her visa ?

How long should I wait to sponsor her for PR

Please advise

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi jinnie871,
My actual question was CAN MY B.ED AND M.ED DEGREES WIN ME ADDITIONAL POINTS IN CRS ALONG WITH MY M.PHIL. DEGREE (which is already winning me 126 points). Apart from these 126 points can I win more points on the basis of M.ED/B.ED degrees. As

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed/read-report.html
says I can have 112 additional points BUT there is no option of choosing B.Ed/M.Ed with my M.Phil degree in CRS tool.

Please help. I will be highly grateful for it.

jinnie871

Mar 17, 2018
Hi jinnie871,
My actual question was CAN MY B.ED AND M.ED DEGREES WIN ME ADDITIONAL POINTS IN CRS ALONG WITH MY M.PHIL. DEGREE (which is already winning me 126 points). Apart from these 126 points can I win more points on the basis of M.ED/B.ED degrees. As

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed/read-report.html
says I can have 112 additional points BUT there is no option of choosing B.Ed/M.Ed with my M.Phil degree in CRS tool.

Please help. I will be highly grateful for it.

I see. No you only get 120/140 for your highest degree (masters). It’s not like Cic will give you 113 for your bachelors and 120 for your masters. They only consider the highest level of education.