+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ASC Biometrics - unable to schedule appointments

cvpeceee

Sep 20, 2020
Hello,

I received a IRCC biometric request and planned to give it at an Application Support Centre (ASC Detroit, USA), but I am unable to schedule an appointment online,
There are no available appointments anywhere in the whole USA in the near future.

When I tried to call the USCIS office which is the (ASC) they have no idea about what an IRCC appointment is and they ask me to schedule online, but there are no appointments. They are not even aware that there are no appointments available online.

I am worried now because there is a deadline to complete the biometrics which I feel will be missed as there are no appointments available and my passport renewal is coming up pretty soon as It's going to expire, Anyone in the same situation who is unable to schedule a biometric appointment, any advice on this scenario.

sbalakrish26

Jan 23, 2021
Hello,

I also faced the above issue. However , i tried scheduling an ASC appointment today morning 01/23 and was able to successfully get appointment. Please try again and hope you should be able to schedule now.

Thanks

rwallace4

Jul 23, 2020
Chicago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USCIS Chicago-South
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-13-2020
AOR Received.
12-19-2020
Med's Request
12-03-2020
Med's Done....
01-21-2021
Hello,

I received a IRCC biometric request and planned to give it at an Application Support Centre (ASC Detroit, USA), but I am unable to schedule an appointment online,
There are no available appointments anywhere in the whole USA in the near future.

When I tried to call the USCIS office which is the (ASC) they have no idea about what an IRCC appointment is and they ask me to schedule online, but there are no appointments. They are not even aware that there are no appointments available online.

I am worried now because there is a deadline to complete the biometrics which I feel will be missed as there are no appointments available and my passport renewal is coming up pretty soon as It's going to expire, Anyone in the same situation who is unable to schedule a biometric appointment, any advice on this scenario.
The appointments are up for the ASC route now. I was able to book an appointment today. Check it out: https://my.uscis.gov/appointmentscheduler-appointment/ca/en