+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ArriveCAN

Hi1959

Jul 1, 2021
Hello,
How can someone with travel document register at ArriveCan please??

thanks aloot for the help and answers

sherryl89

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Did u try to enter ur details and u encountered problem? I just returned to Canada and I used a RTD I don't remember putting my details and then having problem. Let me know what your issue is maybe I can help you.

anonymouscookie

Sep 13, 2021
Hello i have a similar question! if ive been granted prtd visa and I'm a pr status (my pr card is currently expired but I'm going to Canada to renew it) and I need to fill out my purpose of travel on the arrivecan app., do I put none of the above or "returning to Canada". please lemme know asap.

anonymouscookie

Sep 13, 2021
Did u try to enter ur details and u encountered problem? I just returned to Canada and I used a RTD I don't remember putting my details and then having problem. Let me know what your issue is maybe I can help you.
hello if ive been granted prtd visa and I'm a pr status (my pr card is currently expired but I'm going to Canada to renew it) and I need to fill out my purpose of travel on the arrivecan app. do I put none of the above or "returning to Canada". please lemme know asap.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello i have a similar question! if ive been granted prtd visa and I'm a pr status (my pr card is currently expired but I'm going to Canada to renew it) and I need to fill out my purpose of travel on the arrivecan app., do I put none of the above or "returning to Canada". please lemme know asap.
Are you aprotected person?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
what do u mean
Because you posted at the "Refugees and Asylum" section. So you could be a protected person that got his/her PR and applied for PRTD.
And btw other than returning to Canada what are your other options? (a PR of Canada going to Canada.... isnt' that "returning"?)

My guess is that you are returning to Canada to stay there and at the mean time applying to renew your PR card for your next trip out.

anonymouscookie

Sep 13, 2021
Yeah my bad for posting in this thread. I also have a question about the PR renewal application if you don't mind giving me your advice on this,
I have a question unrelated (for a Pr renewal application) when they ask me to list my address history should I list it all from 2004 since becoming a permanent resident or only from 5 years ago? It’s cause after I’ve left Canada I’ve lived in dubai so I’m confused if I should just start from 2004 and same goes for travel history? like lets say I lived in this building since 2004 outside of Canada should I put period to be assessed from 2004 or 2016 like should It just be from 5 years ago regardless?

MaggieL

Mar 17, 2022
May i know if using PRTD to travel, shall I choose “passport “ as my PR card has been expired
thanks

ladygoodmood

Apr 11, 2022
I'm a Ukrainian citizen currently in Ireland.
I didn't ask for any financial help from Ireland because
I applied for a Canadian visa (CUAET), and I'm afraid if I register in Ireland
when I get to Canada, I will be refused any financial help, etc.

The problem is— that the visa approval will take time. And my financial resources came to a complete end.

Could you please let me know if registration for a PPS number, medical card, etc. in Europe is an obstacle to being registered and getting help in Canada?

Knowing the answer to this question can tremendously ease my life.
Thank you.

Sorry if I had chosen the wrong thread, maybe. I'm just desperate. I can't find the answer anywhere.