Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hello Everyone,

May I request assistance regarding the ArriveCan App for my in laws with Super Visa? They've been to Canada once and have a 10-year Super Visa. They are currently in Vietnam and mother in law wants to come back to visit. I booked her flight already but I'm concerned on how to register her with the ArriveCan App. When I go to add a traveler, I see the following options:
  • Passport
  • Nexus Proximity Card
  • Canadian Permanent Resident Card
  • US Passport Card
  • Enhanced Drivers License
  • US Permanent Resident Card
  • Certificate of Indian Status
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status
  • Free and Secure Trade (FAST) Card
  • Birth Certificate
Am I correct to use the Passport option and enter her Vietnam passport info? Or does that only apply for Canadian passports? Also, my toddler will be accompanying us on this trip. They are 3 years old. Do they need to be added to the ArriveCan app as a registered traveler? Toddler does not currently have any vaccines. Mother in law has 3 doses and valid vaccine proof.

Also, I will need to purchase another year of medical insurance for her to be allowed entry correct?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Yes, passport option correct for international travelers, 3 y old exempt from vaccination, this application can take upto 8 travellers in single journey but they all must be fully vaccinated (according to application 2 doses means fully vaccinated).
It will only accept submissions 72 hrs in advance of landing in canada and not more than that, however you can save travellers profiles in advance and upload proof of vaccination in advance.
Disclaimer : not professional advice

Reactions: mle.87

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,

May I request assistance regarding the ArriveCan App for my in laws with Super Visa? They've been to Canada once and have a 10-year Super Visa. They are currently in Vietnam and mother in law wants to come back to visit. I booked her flight already but I'm concerned on how to register her with the ArriveCan App. When I go to add a traveler, I see the following options:
  • Passport
  • Nexus Proximity Card
  • Canadian Permanent Resident Card
  • US Passport Card
  • Enhanced Drivers License
  • US Permanent Resident Card
  • Certificate of Indian Status
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status
  • Free and Secure Trade (FAST) Card
  • Birth Certificate
Am I correct to use the Passport option and enter her Vietnam passport info? Or does that only apply for Canadian passports? Also, my toddler will be accompanying us on this trip. They are 3 years old. Do they need to be added to the ArriveCan app as a registered traveler? Toddler does not currently have any vaccines. Mother in law has 3 doses and valid vaccine proof.

Also, I will need to purchase another year of medical insurance for her to be allowed entry correct?
Yes you need proof of 1 year of medical insurance when she lands.

Reactions: mle.87

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Thank you both for response, now time to shop around for medical insurance!