+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima system

SNota

Feb 6, 2019
Hello good people,
how can I submit a declaration of interest through the Arrima system
Hi, can we update the ielts score once we submit the application in Arima?
I am planning to retake the ielts, so please advice we can update any details like ielts new scores and any other details after we submit her application in arima system.

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi, can we update the ielts score once we submit the application in Arima?
I am planning to retake the ielts, so please advice we can update any details like ielts new scores and any other details after we submit her application in arima system.
yes, you can change it anytime before the draw. once you have been selected your profile will be locked.

SNota

Feb 6, 2019
yes, you can change it anytime before the draw. once you have been selected your profile will be locked.
Thank you.

Hi Guys,
Can someone please share the steps and process one by one. From where we need to start. What all docs are required at which step.

Also any idea what should I be selecting for my spouse education, he has Bachelors in science and Post graduate diploma from Symbiosis center for distance learning.

strangerd

Jul 2, 2019
HI, I am confused about the point system for quebec immigration through arrima portal. I have altogether 57 points with spouse with no children. Am i eligible to apply through arrima portal or not? Can anyone guide me please

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
You need 59 points as a couple.

HI, I am confused about the point system for quebec immigration through arrima portal. I have altogether 57 points with spouse with no children. Am i eligible to apply through arrima portal or not? Can anyone guide me please

Ninex4real

Jul 6, 2019
While completing my declaration of interest, i am having difficulty filling the schooling section. Once i click add diploma, input the country and period of program. When i input key word “Bachelor” in the search section, the selected diploma output option is not saving. The web keep referring me back to the search section. There is no provision for me to save the selected degree.
Please i need help. Thanks in anticipation.

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
No. Just one education. This is dependent on the category your field belongs, you get different points for it course.

Hi ‘CheesyTee’,

Does Arrima counts points for two educations? How many points will be counted 3 years diploma and 4 years bachelors?

Thanks in advance

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Yes, u need 59 points and meet cutoff points too

muddassirasiddiqui

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
Dear all,

I file my EOI in Arrima Portal it shows status of the file tabled . What does it mean? . people have misguided few of them saying tabled is the second stage while other are saying tabled is first stage. Please mentioned the stages of arrima portal. As i come to know the stages are 1- tabled 2- under process 3- again tabled please confirm that i am right or wrong.

Regards
Muddassir

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Im getting 53 scores for Quebec and I am married with 2kids.
I have 9 years of experience in IT support with 2 years full-time Diploma which approved by WES.

any chance that i could get CSQ

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
I'm working in Montreal since 2018 and holds an open work permit. Submitted the EOI in December 2018 with the ielts score 7.5 but all im getting is the 'update your profile' message since then. Seems like they don't care about English speaking ones any more.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Dear all,

I file my EOI in Arrima Portal it shows status of the file tabled . What does it mean? . people have misguided few of them saying tabled is the second stage while other are saying tabled is first stage. Please mentioned the stages of arrima portal. As i come to know the stages are 1- tabled 2- under process 3- again tabled please confirm that i am right or wrong.

Regards
Muddassir
No idea bro, House, anyone has advice for this?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Im getting 53 scores for Quebec and I am married with 2kids.
I have 9 years of experience in IT support with 2 years full-time Diploma which approved by WES.

any chance that I could get an invitation to apply for Certificate (CSQ)?
Guys,please help