+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Application

Abdelillah

Sep 16, 2021
I have just submitted my application in Arrima few days ago and wonder how long do you have to be in the pool before being selected.
I calculated my points via arrima's tool and apparently my score is 521.

Reactions: Phannel

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
I have just submitted my application in Arrima few days ago and wonder how long do you have to be in the pool before being selected.
I calculated my points via arrima's tool and apparently my score is 521.
Are you physically reside in Quebec and outside of montreal metropolitan area?

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
unfortunately my job isn't in IT field at all, it's noc 0632, and i know there s a strong demsnd for IT jobs in Quebec
And plus I don't think you will be invited to apply for CSQ anytime soon because mostly they are still inviting people who physically working and reside in quebec. and they are also out of Montreal.

ivan_canada3

Oct 26, 2021
outlander
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
And plus I don't think you will be invited to apply for CSQ anytime soon because mostly they are still inviting people who physically working and reside in quebec. and they are also out of Montreal.
Hello! Just wondering if you have any proof link that Arrima only invites inland? - thanks!

Ajay26

Mar 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20/10/2021
Hello! Just wondering if you have any proof link that Arrima only invites inland? - thanks!
They invite outlanders too. I am in Nigeria and I got invited in September and I have submitted my PR application after I got my CSQ. Just hold on.

Reactions: ivan_canada3