+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA and VJO

Yoyo Chan

Mar 14, 2023
I am a dependent spouse and hold a work visa. My spouse applied for PEQ and was refused. He received a letter that he is unable to apply for Quebec Immigration for 5 years. I have been working in Quebec for 2 years. I would like to know whether I can apply for a VJO and to apply for ARRIMA as a principal applicant. My spouse will be my dependent. Thanks in advance for any prompt assistance.

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022
I am a dependent spouse and hold a work visa. My spouse applied for PEQ and was refused. He received a letter that he is unable to apply for Quebec Immigration for 5 years. I have been working in Quebec for 2 years. I would like to know whether I can apply for a VJO and to apply for ARRIMA as a principal applicant. My spouse will be my dependent. Thanks in advance for any prompt assistance.
Hmm...Is anything written, Why is spouse PEQ refused, as until the reason will not solved any joined application for both of you will come under extra scrutiny and will be 99% refused. If your company is willing to support VJO yes, you can.

Yoyo Chan

Mar 14, 2023
My spouse was refused after the interview due to the French abilities. Then we received a letter to ban a new application for 5 years.
I really don't know what I can do. How cam I solve this problem?
Are there any way I can proceed my application after obtaining the VJO?
Thanks for your great assistance!

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022
My spouse was refused after the interview due to the French abilities. Then we received a letter to ban a new application for 5 years.
I really don't know what I can do. How cam I solve this problem?
Are there any way I can proceed my application after obtaining the VJO?
Thanks for your great assistance!
hmmm...I am sorry about your situation, However, why you are not trying to move other province?

Jun 4, 2023
Hello Everyone:),

Can you please advise on VJO?
Who can pay who VJO processing fee employer or applicant?

Is it okay if the applicant can pay VJO processing fee?

Thank you and Good luck to everyone:)

Yoyo Chan

Mar 14, 2023
hmmm...I am sorry about your situation, However, why you are not trying to move other province?

It is tough for us. I am considering applying on my own with my child after obtaining the VJO.
Do you suggest this? Since I am a dependent spouse with an open work permit. Will I have a chance to apply?
Thanks in advance for your great assistance!

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada

It is tough for us. I am considering applying on my own with my child after obtaining the VJO.
Do you suggest this? Since I am a dependent spouse with an open work permit. Will I have a chance to apply?
Thanks in advance for your great assistance!
Banning after interview but why? Banning on just knowing through an interview that a person's ability for French language is not according to level mentioned in his certificate would not be possible except someone has submitted a fabricated certificate. There is no such law to ban on normal situations

Reactions: ciecie

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello Everyone:),

Can you please advise on VJO?
Who can pay who VJO processing fee employer or applicant?

Is it okay if the applicant can pay VJO processing fee?

Thank you and Good luck to everyone:)

Yes you should prepare a bank draft of 216 CAD $ from your bank against the name of "ministre des Finances du Québec;" and give it to your employer

Yoyo Chan

Mar 14, 2023
My spouse's French is pretty weak, though he got two B2 with TEFaQ. However, during the interview, he didn't understand the questions. The officer needs to keep repeating the questions. According to the refusal letter, my spouse gave the wrong answers as he didn't understand the questions. The officer suspected that he provided the incorrect information. In fact, the officer told my spouse that he could provide documents to support his application. My spouse didn't understand this and he agreed to ban him for 5 years as he misunderstood the question. In fact, all the information he declared is correct but just failed due to his French.

I am not sure whether his refusal will affect me or not if I apply without him.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
My spouse's French is pretty weak, though he got two B2 with TEFaQ. However, during the interview, he didn't understand the questions. The officer needs to keep repeating the questions. According to the refusal letter, my spouse gave the wrong answers as he didn't understand the questions. The officer suspected that he provided the incorrect information. In fact, the officer told my spouse that he could provide documents to support his application. My spouse didn't understand this and he agreed to ban him for 5 years as he misunderstood the question. In fact, all the information he declared is correct but just failed due to his French.

I am not sure whether his refusal will affect me or not if I apply without him.
You should contact a lawyer to discuss this matter. Banning someone just because he can does not satify the questions during an interview is beyond any law.

So this officer would ban any engineer if he does not get satisfied by the answers he asks during an interview?