+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima 1st Draw

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Dear, I always wish everyone who applied for Canadian immigration should to get PR happily asap but the thing is, don't demoralize the new comers and as you stated earlier that Quebec is unpredictable, I would say it's damn true. Rather relying on canadim website information, please do consult Quebec as well as Canadian federal government official webpages where it didn't mention anywhere that Quebec must to process those pending files (15000 approx) first before starting Arrima. Quebec is unpredictable bro, so just hope for good for everyone not for those only who applied in 2013 /14/15.
Agree or not but frankly speaking, Arrima will start really soon.
Plz try to face the truth.. Yes the truth is very hard to believe.. The all recent applicants should be mind that everybody who has applied earlier also waiting for their turn n chance.. We all should think like applicants.. It's doesn't matter whether monprojet or paper or arrima. All are just applicants for midi.. I saw first time that in this forum saying that ARRIMA IS THE FUTURE OF QUÉBEC. This is really unfair for all the ones who applied earlier.. This should never happen again. DARIS is an applicant who always guide ppl here for help.. If someone don't relay on truth plz don't create thread on this forum as this forum only for discuss n change the ideas and experience of older applicants n new ones.. But not to blame each .

Last edited:
Reactions: daris25

Rizz125

Dec 23, 2018
Plz try to face the truth.. Yes the truth is very hard to believe.. The all recent applicants should be mind that everybody who has applied earlier also waiting for their turn n chance.. We all should think like applicants.. It's doesn't matter whether monprojet or paper or arrima. All are just applicants for midi.. I saw first time that in this forum saying that ARRIMA IS THE FUTURE OF QUÉBEC. This is really unfair for all the ones who applied earlier.. This should never happen again. DARIS is an applicant who always guide ppl here for help.. If someone don't relay on truth plz don't create thread on this forum as this forum only for discuss n change the ideas and experience of older applicants n new ones.. But not to blame each .
As Daris mentioned earlier, just wait and watch bcz truth will reveal soon. And yes truth is always very hard dear.

Reactions: daris25 and senuju

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
I keep reading the word backlog, what does "backlog" mean?
Backlogs means pending files for csq,, still 18000 applicants are waiting for csq

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
There is likely to be no movement on the new system until at least September 2019. So we have to wait till September 2019.
https://www.immigration.ca/immigration-ca-livestream-what-is-going-on-with-quebec-immigration?utm_source=Mondaq&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=inter-article-link
U all are the luckiest ppl.. We lost our hopes n dreams.. Midi stopped monprojet 18000 applicants.. Best of luck.. We are not lucky enough to come to Canada.. It's just a dream..

Rizz125

Dec 23, 2018
See th truth bro;
https://www.cicnews.com/2019/02/quebec-moves-to-terminate-backlog-of-18000-skilled-worker-program-applications-0211860.html?utm_source