File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
The suspension is in effect until Quebec’s ministry for immigration is able to work through a backlog of previous applications.

Jolin-Barrette’s announcement revealed Quebec’s plan to suspend the Arrima online portal, until a backlog of 18,139 unprocessed files can be brought under control. The backlog represents files from as long ago as 2005.

The suspension of Arrima means that applicant profiles created through the system will not be selected to move forward until older applications are worked through. However, the Arrima portal is still open to new expressions of interest (EOIs).

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
The suspension is in effect until Quebec’s ministry for immigration is able to work through a backlog of previous applications.

Jolin-Barrette’s announcement revealed Quebec’s plan to suspend the Arrima online portal, until a backlog of 18,139 unprocessed files can be brought under control. The backlog represents files from as long ago as 2005.

The suspension of Arrima means that applicant profiles created through the system will not be selected to move forward until older applications are worked through. However, the Arrima portal is still open to new expressions of interest (EOIs).
Yes correct but heard that they may either cancel those files and reimburse them as it requires 2+ years more to process just those pending.

Rizz125

Dec 23, 2018

Please don't spread rumors, since I'm here on canadim I found a lot of miss leading information. Thanks to God I didn't choose them to handle my case.
Quebec didn't suspend Arrima and that's true. My cousin lives in Quebec and he confirmed from the government officials about this news and what he got in answer was "did you read this anywhere on Quebec official webpage?" Canadim is a Law firm not the government, so please share any link where Quebec announced anything about Arrima suspension and if not, please avoid spreading fake news without any proof.
Thanks

Rizz125

Dec 23, 2018
Yes correct but heard that they may either cancel those files and reimburse them as it requires 2+ years more to process just those pending.
That's true, Quebec government is more willing to start and continue with Arrima as its more convenient for them to manage and as far as backlog is concerned, I don't think they gonna deal all of those applications because they could make hundreds of excuses to ignore that backlog.
Don't listen to rumors dear and note that Arrima is the future and will gonna start very very soon.
Just Believe in yourself !

Reactions: bhaumikmca28

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
That's true, Quebec government is more willing to start and continue with Arrima as its more convenient for them to manage and as far as backlog is concerned, I don't think they gonna deal all of those applications because they could make hundreds of excuses to ignore that backlog.
Don't listen to rumors dear and note that Arrima is the future and will gonna start very very soon.
Yea right

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Please don't spread rumors, since I'm here on canadim I found a lot of miss leading information. Thanks to God I didn't choose them to handle my case.
Quebec didn't suspend Arrima and that's true. My cousin lives in Quebec and he confirmed from the government officials about this news and what he got in answer was "did you read this anywhere on Quebec official webpage?" Canadim is a Law firm not the government, so please share any link where Quebec announced anything about Arrima suspension and if not, please avoid spreading fake news without any proof.
Thanks
Your right

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Thanks
See quebec has changed points system in 2017 , we scared and called to immigration office, they said we don’t no anything about points changes, next day onwards candidates stated to receive rejection letter. So do not believe them ,they don’t no anything about quebec immigration...and rules. it clear they have 15000-2000 files are pending to process, once they clear backlogs they will start to send invitation to arrima applicants, still 2014,15,16 applicants are waiting for csq...

Reactions: senuju

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
See they will change the rules this year also after that they can easily clear backlogs and arrima applicants. They will chose very wisely, anyway they are not going to issue invitation very soon ,

Rizz125

Dec 23, 2018
Dear, I always wish everyone who applied for Canadian immigration should to get PR happily asap but the thing is, don't demoralize the new comers and as you stated earlier that Quebec is unpredictable, I would say it's damn true. Rather relying on canadim website information, please do consult Quebec as well as Canadian federal government official webpages where it didn't mention anywhere that Quebec must to process those pending files (15000 approx) first before starting Arrima. Quebec is unpredictable bro, so just hope for good for everyone not for those only who applied in 2013 /14/15.
Agree or not but frankly speaking, Arrima will start really soon.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Dear, I always wish everyone who applied for Canadian immigration should to get PR happily asap but the thing is, don't demoralize the new comers and as you stated earlier that Quebec is unpredictable, I would say it's damn true. Rather relying on canadim website information, please do consult Quebec as well as Canadian federal government official webpages where it didn't mention anywhere that Quebec must to process those pending files (15000 approx) first before starting Arrima. Quebec is unpredictable bro, so just hope for good for everyone not for those only who applied in 2013 /14/15.
Agree or not but frankly speaking, Arrima will start really soon.
See they will update website in coming days wait and see