LAROCCAMOM

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can my application be denied even if I have arranged employment?
Just a thought!

Thank you

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LAROCCAMOM said:
Can my application be denied even if I have arranged employment?
Just a thought!

Thank you
AEO gets 10 points, even with AEO the application under FSW can be rejected. FSW application has to stand on its own legs.

LAROCCAMOM

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does the Canadian employer need to demonstrate that no Canadian citizens or permanent residents are available to fill the position?

Also, I was browsing through the CIC website and I found a job bank website with lots of open positions.
Does anyone know if these employers are targetting foreign employees, meaning, they are open to the concept of hiring foreigners?

Thank you.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Yes, you can get a visa rejection even when you have an AEO!
No, with an AEO your employer doesn't need to demonstrate that no Canadian citizen is found for this position, that's a rule for a LMO.
The employer even doesn't have to advertise, he just have to proof that YOU are the one person he is looking for and needs your skills and experiance and is willing to guide you with your visa.

The only way to find out of employer who ahve placed an advertisement on Jobbbank, is to phone or e-mail them!
We've managed to make a few appointments for an interview with employers who advertised an jobbank, but you just have to put some effort in it by making a phonecall.
Good luck!

Regards,
Louise!

LAROCCAMOM

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louise-01 said:
Hi,

Yes, you can get a visa rejection even when you have an AEO!
No, with an AEO your employer doesn't need to demonstrate that no Canadian citizen is found for this position, that's a rule for a LMO.
The employer even doesn't have to advertise, he just have to proof that YOU are the one person he is looking for and needs your skills and experiance and is willing to guide you with your visa.

The only way to find out of employer who ahve placed an advertisement on Jobbbank, is to phone or e-mail them!
We've managed to make a few appointments for an interview with employers who advertised an jobbank, but you just have to put some effort in it by making a phonecall.
Good luck!

Regards,
Louise!
I am putting 200% into that as soon as I have my graduation certificate in my hands.

Thank you

Oh, one more thing, what if I happen to get employment in a field that differs from that of my profession? For instance, I am a restaurant manager by profession but what would happen if I get employed as a receptionist and they want to sponsor me? Does this event defeat the purpose? I know receptionist is not on the NOC. I just want to make sure, I cover all the details.

Any thoughts?