+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment Opinion

Hackean

Feb 11, 2013
Hi! Does anyone know the answer to my question. I have been searching the internet for answers and emails to contact however I am not successful. This kind of scenario. What if I have an Arranged Employment Opinion or an LMO obtained and I was still single when I obtained the Opinion, later I decided to get married so I can take with me my wife and include her in my application as a Federal Skilled Worker Program. Will it not affect the status of the AEO/LMO and the Federal Skilled Worker application since when I acquired the document is I am still single? Thank you. I hope anyone can answer my question. God speed everyone.

barney

Jan 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hackean said:
Hi! Does anyone know the answer to my question. I have been searching the internet for answers and emails to contact however I am not successful. This kind of scenario. What if I have an Arranged Employment Opinion or an LMO obtained and I was still single when I obtained the Opinion, later I decided to get married so I can take with me my wife and include her in my application as a Federal Skilled Worker Program. Will it not affect the status of the AEO/LMO and the Federal Skilled Worker application since when I acquired the document is I am still single? Thank you. I hope anyone can answer my question. God speed everyone.
Your marital status will not affect the LMO. You can add your spouse during the process, if your wedding took place post application. There are chances of you earning some extra points for your application based on your spouse's qualifications, if you are yet to submit your application.

Hackean

Feb 11, 2013
is it also the same if i consider applying for a working permit and use the obtained lmo instead of the federal skilled worker under the same scenario of lmo that is obtained when i was single and get married after receiving the approved lmo single status?

barney

Jan 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hackean said:
is it also the same if i consider applying for a working permit and use the obtained lmo instead of the federal skilled worker under the same scenario of lmo that is obtained when i was single and get married after receiving the approved lmo single status?
Can you be more precise? I don't understand your question in its current form!