+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment - HRSDC (AEO)

waqas83

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Hi all,

I need your kind suggestions/advices in following matter.

I got my 2nd AOR in August 2010 now I am waiting for further processing.

1) This morning my consultant called me and offered an arranged employment in Canada through his some family company. He told me that this will speed up the processing of my case as well as help me to start my career without any trouble of finding job.

2) He told me that first HRSDC does some work on the case by some service (AEO) (Service Canada Assessment for Arranged Employment Opinions)

3) He said that the fee of this processing at HRSDC is $2500 CAD. That I will have to pay. If HRSDC will not approve then it will be refundable.

Now I am very much confused if I should go for this offer or not? Is it a valid one? or fake?

Please suggest me something.

regards,
Waqas

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aeo-scam-on-cbc-news-t59918.0.html

waqas83

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Thanks pun123.

It is valuable information. However, is there a chance that my consultant is not being Fraudulent? Coz, in my experience, he has been very co-operative and very true till now. His services were excellent and overwhelming.

I understand the risk but what if it is a chance to improve the case and I am gona miss it?

Please advise me in this regard.

I would specially request QORAX, Canada1234, saki and all other seniors to help me in this decision.

best regards,
Waqas

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi waqas83,

I cannot make the decision for you but only can give you some advice...
After 30 weeks of waiting I finally got the AEO approval from HRSDC/SC, so that's the time needed to get an approval!
A lot of other forum members are waiting even longer.
( see thread Arranged Employment Opinion 2010)
I think that the amount $2500 CAD is a lot of money!!!
My future employer paid for this since he's the one who wants to hire me.
I think it's a bit strange that you have to pay for an AEO just for speeding up the process....
I've posted a new topic about AEO scam, so maybe you could read this first before making the decision to pay that amount of money?
(AEO SCAM ON CBC NEWS)
And ofcourse your consultant is co-operative, you are paying him a lot of money! ;)

Good luck with making the right decision!

Kind regards,
Louise!

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas83 said:
Thanks pun123.

It is valuable information. However, is there a chance that my consultant is not being Fraudulent? Coz, in my experience, he has been very co-operative and very true till now. His services were excellent and overwhelming.

I understand the risk but what if it is a chance to improve the case and I am gona miss it?

I would specially request QORAX, Canada1234, saki and all other seniors to help me in this decision.

best regards,
Waqas
Hey, do not pay any money.

You are eligible and already applied and you have got enough points without AEO. You file is in process....then Why to pay money?

Find the average processing time for your country on CIC website. I think, It will be about 8 months approximately and I think, you have already in process for last 4 months. Just 4 months remaining, be patient and process and wait.

What you think, genuine AEO help you to get PR within 1 month. It is not true. I can only save 1 month and you may get PR within 3 month more if you produce genuine AEO.

Many consultant takes money for AEO, they never use that money for client paper but spend to buy their own properties and use for their personal matter. and When clients work is not done, It is very difficult to take money back from the consultant.

So please think, twice... study these forum. There are so many members on this forum, still waiting for the Visa. We are also in the queue.

Please wait for the best.......... :)

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apologies I can not advise here, please do your own research and take decision.

waqas83 said:
Thanks pun123.

best regards,
Waqas

waqas83

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Thanks Louise-01, visaexpert, pun123.

I've rejected his offer because it seems that it is not good for me.

once again thanks and best regards,
Waqas

Faisalsaima

Dec 28, 2010
Hi everyone

i am v new to this forum. but i was reading ur post , almost all of them.

Me and my husband ar eplanning to apply soon for canada. i dont have much queries rite now as my husband have to give his IELTS first. only one thing is troubling me now alot that i did not find any one on this website applying under NOC -2175-A( Web developer)

i have checked little part of SKilled Worker community in this website also. And i am feeling v lay back now :(

it would be great if anyone can PLS suggest me the current situation in Toronto for Web Industries & designers!!

Best regards

Saima

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faisalsaima said:
Hi everyone

i am v new to this forum. but i was reading ur post , almost all of them.

Me and my husband ar eplanning to apply soon for canada. i dont have much queries rite now as my husband have to give his IELTS first. only one thing is troubling me now alot that i did not find any one on this website applying under NOC -2175-A( Web developer)

i have checked little part of SKilled Worker community in this website also. And i am feeling v lay back now :(

it would be great if anyone can PLS suggest me the current situation in Toronto for Web Industries & designers!!

Best regards

Saima
Web Developer is not in 29 qualified occupation to apply for Canada Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) Immigration Program. You are not Eligible. To know more about Federal Skill Worker Program, Refer below link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-skilled-worker-immigration.html

You may eligible for Quebec Skill Worker Program. To study more about Quebec skill Worker Program, Refer below link
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

Faisalsaima

Dec 28, 2010
thanks sir,

ist Quebec Skilled worker category bad?will our processing will be delayed becoze of this?
i did not apply and already i am feeling like a loser :(

regards
Sam

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faisalsaima said:
thanks sir,

ist Quebec Skilled worker category bad?will our processing will be delayed becoze of this?
i did not apply and already i am feeling like a loser :(

regards
Sam
QSW is good.
It is completely points bases system. and they have kept more benefits on French language. If husband and wife know both french and English language, It is easy to get Qubecc Permanent Visa.

Following Points will be get easily....

6 Points for Adaptability/ Interview
1 Points for Financial Self-Sufficiency
8 Points for Children (4 points for 1 child and 8 Points for 2 child)
up to 16 points for Spouse's Characteristics (includes Spouse Education, Age and Language Ability)

Principle application will not have load to get more points if he get above points easily. If both husband-wife learn french, It is very easy to approve visa.

And one more advantage, you can apply immediately for QSW without any delay. It is not compulsory to submit IELTS or French language certificate while applying. You must submit Language proof on later stage. You need not to send any Bank balance at the time of applying.

Every immigration process takes time. Do not think about processing time. If you have get enough points, you have done the 80% job.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Web Developer is not in 29 qualified occupation to apply for Canada Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) Immigration Program. You are not Eligible. To know more about Federal Skill Worker Program, Refer below link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-skilled-worker-immigration.html

You may eligible for Quebec Skill Worker Program. To study more about Quebec skill Worker Program, Refer below link
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

But, you can apply with your Proffesion with an AEO!
Even when you are not on the 29 qualified occupationlist.
But everything depends on the points you score for education etc.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Louise!

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yes, you can apply with Arrange Employment Offer (AEO) if you are not in 29 category. For that you must find permanent job offer from Canadian employer and take conformation letter from Human Resource Dev elopement Canada.

You will get 15 Points for permanent job offer if you have and you can apply for federal skill worker program even if you are not in 29 category.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I KNOW!!!! ;D

I got a joboffer and AEO approval so that's why I mentioned it to Faisalsaima! ;)
The only thing you need for getting a Visa is a lot of patience... :D

Kind regards,
Louise!

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louise-01 said:
I KNOW!!!! ;D

I got a joboffer and AEO approval so that's why I mentioned it to Faisalsaima! ;)
The only thing you need for getting a Visa is a lot of patience... :D

Kind regards,
Louise!
Great

Can you explain, how did your get AEO?
Did you get any help from consultant or placement agency? or Did you find job on Internet? or Do you have any relative there who searched job for you?

Please reply in detail....