Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2011
Doc's Request.
positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.
AOR Received.
06-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
07-18-2011
Med's Request
11-22-2011
Med's Done....
12-20-2011 (December 20th 2011)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-22-2011 Passport Submission: December 20th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-28-2012
LANDED..........
I am in Winnipeg Canada
Hello everyone,

I have received this letter (please see below) from CIC today. Now, I don't know what is the process or how much time it will take to get my residency. currently I am in Canada on work permit. My visa processing center is a New Delhi, India. I have done my medical last year in August 2010. My medicals are still valid. I have applied under category FSW2.

Does anyone know what is the process after that?Huh any help?Huh

Many thanks in advance

Raj

UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxx

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.

Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of 1,100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXXXX). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxx Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

SD

Service Delivery Agent

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visa Office will receive your File from CIO, Sydney & process it further. NDVO will send you a AOR after receipt & check of the file, thereafter you will be issued medical/request for Passports. Simultaneously VO will be conducting background & security checks on your file. However for AEO applicants this may take longer then usual since the employer is also checked.

Your medicals will expire in August 2011 & it seems unlikely that you will get anything by then, so most likely you will have to get fresh medicals done later.

kapil27

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2011
Doc's Request.
positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.
AOR Received.
06-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
07-18-2011
Med's Request
11-22-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-28-2012
LANDED..........
I am in Winnipeg Canada
Hello,

Many thanks for your reply....do u know approximately how many months it takes to complete the process??

once again thank you very much for your answer.

Raj

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kapil27 said:
Hello,

Many thanks for your reply....do u know approximately how many months it takes to complete the process??

once again thank you very much for your answer.

Raj
Their are no timelines defined for MI-2 applicants (post 26 June 2010). However applicants in MI-2 have got their Visas ranging from 6-9 months from date of application at CIO,Sydney.

Also see this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

anukapur9

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
per on :20/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13/05/2011. 2 AOR on 29 may 2011 dated 17 may 2011 in process on 18-11-2011
Med's Request
march 19 2014
Med's Done....
MEDICAL DONE 0N 03 APRIL '14 medical receive line in cease on 11 april 2014
Passport Req..
march 19 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-1014
kapil27 said:
Hello everyone,

I have received this letter (please see below) from CIC today. Now, I don't know what is the process or how much time it will take to get my residency. currently I am in Canada on work permit. My visa processing center is a New Delhi, India. I have done my medical last year in August 2010. My medicals are still valid. I have applied under category FSW2.

Does anyone know what is the process after that?Huh any help?Huh

Many thanks in advance

Raj
when did u applied i mean when ur file was received by CIO.

kapil27

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
07-18-2011
Med's Request
11-22-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-28-2012
LANDED..........
I am in Winnipeg Canada
Hello All,

I have received a letter from New Delhi office saying that they have received my application and the average processing time is 10 months in this category.

Does any one knows what is the next step after that?? When can expect medical or any further correspondence from them???

I have applied in the month of May 2011.

Any help or comments...please advice.

Raj

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kapil27 said:
Hello All,

I have received a letter from New Delhi office saying that they have received my application and the average processing time is 10 months in this category.

Does any one knows what is the next step after that?? When can expect medical or any further correspondence from them???

I have applied in the month of May 2011.

Any help or comments...please advice.

Raj
Processing for FSW-2 applicants is very vague.... sometimes people get meds & visa within 5-6 months of file transfer & sometimes it prolongs even beyond 12-14 months. It all depends on how good your documentation is & how well publicized your employer is (in terms of presence on the web or a known brand). Since incidence of frauds with AEO applications are high, it does take more time then usual with the background checks & all.

Since you are already working with your future employer, things in your case might be tad faster (if they have no further queries with your application), so expect something by Nov.-Dec. 2011 or early Jan. 2012.

kapil27

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
07-18-2011
Med's Request
11-22-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived