+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrange file for trv

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Hey i need help i knw it might be a silly question for many of you am sorry about that but can anyone tell me how to arrange the file for trv ?the forms docs pics n everything?
Thank you in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
VFS staff will arrange the documents in the correct sequence if you submit a paper application.

Typically it is: Photographs first >> Barcode page >> Application Form >> Family Information form >> Host documents >> Applicant documents and evidence

Reactions: Fa93

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
VFS staff will arrange the documents in the correct sequence if you submit a paper application.

Typically it is: Photographs first >> Barcode page >> Application Form >> Family Information form >> Host documents >> Applicant documents and evidence
Thank u so much bryanna really appreciated :) my husbands pr application is in process ill apply after i get the uci number hopefully it gets approved so what do i show in strong ties?work and family ?and plus is online better or paper one ?will be applying from
Pakistan
Thank u bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank u so much bryanna really appreciated :) my husbands pr application is in process ill apply after i get the uci number hopefully it gets approved so what do i show in strong ties?work and family ?and plus is online better or paper one ?will be applying from
Pakistan
Thank u bryanna
Strong ties:
Employment plus a work commitment to return to by a specific date + property or land ownership/rent agreement + good financial situation + dependent family members + previous travel history + any other personal or professional commitments to return to.

Also, do include a well defined plan.

However, we have read recent posts that VFS Pakistan is not accepting any evidence of assets/property/finances/employment except for a bank statement + marriage certificate + passport. If this is the case, you may want to consider applying online

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Strong ties:
Employment plus a work commitment to return to by a specific date + property or land ownership/rent agreement + good financial situation + dependent family members + previous travel history + any other personal or professional commitments to return to.

Also, do include a well defined plan.

However, we have read recent posts that VFS Pakistan is not accepting any evidence of assets/property/finances/employment except for a bank statement + marriage certificate + passport. If this is the case, you may want to consider applying online
Ok thank u so much for the info:) really appreciated ok then its better i apply online the pr is already in process if i show any dependants wouldnt it matter in that then?he doesnt have any dependants but just asking

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
So can u please tell me how much should be the bank statements almost?financial i mean

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
I heard trv is so hard to get for
Spousal but if i show strong ties do u think it can be approved ?am really worried about it

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I heard trv is so hard to get for
Spousal but if i show strong ties do u think it can be approved ?am really worried about it
It's difficult to get a TRV if a spousal PR application is in progress, but it's not impossible. It depends on the stage of PR processing + the strong ties.

Your husband's previous US visits will help too.

Don't worry. Don't be in a rush. Do your best :)

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
It's difficult to get a TRV if a spousal PR application is in progress, but it's not impossible. It depends on the stage of PR processing + the strong ties.

Ok thank you appreciated :)

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017

Hey bryanna one more question?how many letters should i include in the file ?one invitation letter from me ?any other letters to be included in the file ?plus the letters they need to b signed or stamped from somewhere compulsory ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey bryanna one more question?how many letters should i include in the file ?one invitation letter from me ?any other letters to be included in the file ?plus the letters they need to b signed or stamped from somewhere compulsory ?
An invitation letter signed by you addressed to the visa officer. You can scan and email it to your husband.

A visa request letter (cover letter) signed by your husband. It can have separate sections for Applicant details + UCI Number and PR app details + Purpose of Visit + Available funds for visit + Strong ties to Pakistan + Previous travel history (scan and include US visa in colour). All details must be short + point format (easy to read). Do give cross references to evidence

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
An invitation letter signed by you addressed to the visa officer. You can scan and email it to your husband.

A visa request letter (cover letter) signed by your husband. It can have separate sections for Applicant details + UCI Number and PR app details + Purpose of Visit + Available funds for visit + Strong ties to Pakistan + Previous travel history (scan and include US visa in colour). All details must be short + point format (easy to read). Do give cross references to evidence
Ok thank u so much for the info really appreciated :)