+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aries International ARIES consultants

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The QORAX pro bono consultancy alongwith leon, PMM and few other experts are here and new generation like Mitali and Saki are creeping up the ladder too... with such support why waste your hard earned money... Buy something for your wife.... it will go a long way as compared to the consultant... :eek: 8) :p :-* :D ;D :'(

TH77

Jul 10, 2010
I had an experience with Aries, i believe they are over priced for the quality of service they provide
i got my visa at the end but they did one mistake in my application that raised question by VO (three months delay)
also when i tried to follow up they were not responding, i had to order CAIPS to understand what was happening and
tell them what to do..also if you check CSIC website they are not listed but through an agent (please check yourself i am not sure)
but they have changed their representative through the process (couple of months ago) which means signing new papers and probably not recieving communication from CHC - I got my PPR when i contacted CHC through case specific inquiry

so for me i paid all that amount (9000dhs) to get to do a lot on my own

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Guys

check about NASC, deira dubai.

Kathryn Mcdonald.......she is CIC full member. they charge 10,000 ( u can pay on installments)

I am waiting for medicals after submission of full docs in April 2010. I got my 2nd AOR in 20 days after submission of docs ie 18 May 2010.

Best thing i liked is that they are very professional, submit ur file on time, and always happy to respond to ur queries as long as you show them ur trust and have patience.

As earlier mentioned, NO ONE CAN GURANTEE FOR SUCCESS, IF SOME ONE DOES HE/SHE LYING.

So far i am satisfied. Make sure, ur file is submitted on time, they guide u well and help u support u, other kind of delays by VO are beyond everyone's reach ! Consultants cant do anything !

At glance................patience is key !

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
arman79 said:
Hello Guys

I dont know anythin about ARIES but i have applied through NASC, deira Dubai.

They are very professional with enough staff, cooperative and helping. I got my 1st AOR with in 40 days and second AOR within 20 days after document submission.

Yet, i havent recieved any medical or documents update from NASC, but i am satisfied with their cooperative and timely submission of case file !

Rest, on U.

But on things thts for sure, no one can gurantee the success of application, if some one does, he/she is lieing.

Regards
Check with member JM09 on this very forum. He was with NASC-Shj & got "Rejected" for his consultant's [sure-shot] folly. PM him & enquire... He'd provide some real horror stories - the worst part is that they submitted his apps exactly 1yr later. Why? Learn from him.

Qorax

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Qorax

U have scared me :( I have also applied with NASC but they submitted all applications. docs on time and prove is i have recieved 2nd AOR immediately after 20 days of full document submission.

Reading his previous posts, i got an idea that he has missed submitting his experience job letter, as he wasnt asked by NASC.. !

Anyways, im scared and tense !

Any suggestion !

Regards

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shoot on your own......dont give ur gun to somebody else....... u will never get over it if u dont get what u want with somebody else handling ur case.

arman79 said:
Qorax

U have scared me :( I have also applied with NASC but they submitted all applications. docs on time and prove is i have recieved 2nd AOR immediately after 20 days of full document submission.

Reading his previous posts, i got an idea that he has missed submitting his experience job letter, as he wasnt asked by NASC.. !

Anyways, im scared and tense !

Any suggestion !

Regards

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I have seen that many people (even in forums here) attach a lot of authenticity if a consultant is a CSIC member.

I strongly differ from this.
CON-sultants (as I call them all) are never asked by CSIC for the number of clients they take money from and the no. of clients who actually succeed through them!

Why?

Even the clients who actually are not-eligible are conned by these consultants who obviously get a refusal in the end. There is no way to check this. It is always the clients who is penalised for mis-representation, and never the consultant.
So being a CSIC member is GOOD, but more for the consultant and almost not for the paying clients of these consultants.

???

ranakoti

Dec 25, 2012
guys ...do not trust aries at all..these guys will show you glosy picture and will not do anything for you...i have wasted aed 9200 which i have given it to them..these guys are not ready to refund my money coz they have not helped me ..also these guys are not ready to call me back / reply on my email also ..i am stuck with these guys

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
qorax said:
Moe, Shadiss et all...

Save those 9,000 bucks, do not go with a consultant who will do everything but consult / advice u. In present day PR scenario, we do not need a consultant at all. The process is quite simple. And with the CIC manuals & forums like this, we can get all info / advice on a real-time basis. Besides, it is FREE.

Me, Leon, PMM, Roopesh, Bobby etc. can also be available to u, whenever, wherever... And we are FREE too !!!

Regards.

Ps.: What happened to the 'No Success-No Fee' programs of these consultants?
Hi

Thanks for motivating us....YOU with rest of the senior members .....are LEGENDS............

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
Moe2010 said:
Hi Shadiss,

I am about to file an immigration application through Aries Dubai office. in fact, i just finished my meeting with their resident director who gave me a very positive feedback about the success rate of my application. He made it one of those " Too good to be true" scenarios and that what's worrying me now! He will be charging me around 9200 Dhs, whether i get the approval or not, which is very unlike all other immigration consultants.

Did you file your application with them yet? Do you have any feedback about them? I am really interested but worried at the same time.

I would appreciate your/or anybody input on this.

Thanks
[/quote
I submitted my file on my own and my file was accepted last year.I didn"t take any help from any immigration agencies.Currently I am in Toronto

jimdhk

Jan 12, 2013
I also joined with Aries from last 4 years. Didn't get any result yet. any money I didn't get back.

Who those guys applied with them please contact me for better telephonic discussion. 050 1115075