Aries International ARIES consultants

shadiss

Dec 13, 2009
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D Guys,
Can anyone share his experience if any with Aries International consultant, I'm planing to apply and submit my application and do it by myself i know it will take sometimes and lot of job has to be made in collecting all documents, other option to do it through agency any thought ??? much appreciated

CCIMM

Aug 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARIES is good.
But you will not get response for any queries for weeks on end.
I think they are either short staffed or they do not like to commit on email.

Wish you all the best.

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hi Guys,

Aries has been good in most of information ive received. Firstly, they professionally complete your application so that there isn't any counter-question from the CIC for further documents. Secondly, they do not commit. So if you still have chosen or willing to choose, its totally on you.

Shadiss,

I believe they do not reply because even they have very limited access to information on the status of the application. If they continue to respond to you to wait, wait, wait in every email its quite natural that any applicant will be mad at them.

Its jst my opinion guy, dont worry I do not work for Aries. Just an experience.

Regards,

shadiss

Dec 13, 2009
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx Guys,
I will collect all the info first and see if i will GO for it, BTW i'm applying through Aries Dubai branch office any experience thou,??

Regards,

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hi Shadiss,

I am about to file an immigration application through Aries Dubai office. in fact, i just finished my meeting with their resident director who gave me a very positive feedback about the success rate of my application. He made it one of those " Too good to be true" scenarios and that what's worrying me now! He will be charging me around 9200 Dhs, whether i get the approval or not, which is very unlike all other immigration consultants.

Did you file your application with them yet? Do you have any feedback about them? I am really interested but worried at the same time.

I would appreciate your/or anybody input on this.

Thanks

T

tifa

I have filed my application with Aries one year back (late Jan09), i had the same feedback from them
I would say i am not very happy with their service since they do not reply to any emails, i have been chasing them for three months to get simple info about the my timeline and no response, even complained to their director three weeks back and so far no response

might be as mentioined earlier that they are under staffed or might be they delayed my application and are afraid to provide me with formal info not to complain

I am anyway filing a complain against them with CSIC soon

finally i can not say they messed up my application, but through the process you will need the consultant to respond to you and follow up the case, i expected after paying more than 9000dhs to get on time response and to have them sending emails to chc to make sure there are no problems

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Thank you for sharing your experience...please let me know should you have any updates on the progress.
It's weired that they require their clients to do full payment whether they are accepted or not and thats different than all other agents.

Best of luck on your application.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Moe, Shadiss et all...

Save those 9,000 bucks, do not go with a consultant who will do everything but consult / advice u. In present day PR scenario, we do not need a consultant at all. The process is quite simple. And with the CIC manuals & forums like this, we can get all info / advice on a real-time basis. Besides, it is FREE.

Me, Leon, PMM, Roopesh, Bobby etc. can also be available to u, whenever, wherever... And we are FREE too !!!

Regards.

Ps.: What happened to the 'No Success-No Fee' programs of these consultants?

chef

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Moe, Shadiss et all...

Save those 9,000 bucks, do not go with a consultant who will do everything but consult / advice u. In present day PR scenario, we do not need a consultant at all. The process is quite simple. And with the CIC manuals & forums like this, we can get all info / advice on a real-time basis. Besides, it is FREE.

Me, Leon, PMM, Roopesh, Bobby etc. can also be available to u, whenever, wherever... And we are FREE too !!!

Regards.

Ps.: What happened to the 'No Success-No Fee' programs of these consultants?
hi
can u pls tell me wat is the initial process as i am in chennai i wana apply through FSW

hi

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
chef said:
hi
can u pls tell me wat is the initial process as i am in chennai i wana apply through FSW

hi
Chef, see here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-pr-under-fast-track-all-u-need-to-know-t36571.0.html

Allan S

Aug 19, 2010
I recommend Aries to all.

Hi

I am Allan from South Africa and safely landed Canada three months ago with the help of Aries International. This firm has helped me file my Canada visa when I was in South Africa. I am happy with there satisfactory service and I also appreciate their personal assistance on every step till the time I settled here.

I recommend this company to every aspiring candidate who wants to fulfill his dream of Canada.

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
Re: I recommend Aries to all.

Allan S said:
Hi

I am Allan from South Africa and safely landed Canada three months ago with the help of Aries International. This firm has helped me file my Canada visa when I was in South Africa. I am happy with there satisfactory service and I also appreciate their personal assistance on every step till the time I settled here.

I recommend this company to every aspiring candidate who wants to fulfill his dream of Canada.
Another marketing sheep :D
Three months after landing, makes a new account on this forum, first post - "RECOMMENDS TO ALL" :D

Reactions: njay91

neil0919

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
I am new in this thread, just wondering if you have any experience with Aries International? I actually filed my application with them from April 15, they said that they have already submitted it to CHC/NS, but as of today I haven't received my file number yet.... They promised that I should be receiving my file number within 2 to 3 months from time of submission, but as of now I dont have anything. Im actually scared because Im an Accountant (NOC:1111) and I know that the new rules does not include Accountant anymore. Can anyone please, advise... Thanks.

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Hello Guys

I dont know anythin about ARIES but i have applied through NASC, deira Dubai.

They are very professional with enough staff, cooperative and helping. I got my 1st AOR with in 40 days and second AOR within 20 days after document submission.

Yet, i havent recieved any medical or documents update from NASC, but i am satisfied with their cooperative and timely submission of case file !

Rest, on U.

But on things thts for sure, no one can gurantee the success of application, if some one does, he/she is lieing.

Regards