+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Area of training quick question

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nykro said:
OK then explain to me why is there "Engineering (Bach)" in section C in the list of AOT?? What does it mean and what does it represent exactly?
Dear mate.

1. You can search at Universities in Quebec What is "Bachelor in Engineering", for example "GÉNIE DU BOIS". If you see, they are engineering that exist in Quebec cause of common core (you can see that "Genie du bois" does not exist at current list but it exist in Quebec so it is a good example of meaning bachelor in engineering, different way to petroleum engineering)
https://www.ulaval.ca/les-etudes/programmes/repertoire.html

2. I applied in Mon Projet too genius and also i am in preliminar evaluation but i studied very good the posibilities before to applied. As you wrote us, probably you will get "refuse intention" does not matter if they give you 6 points for your bachelor. Remember, if you apply single you need 42 points in preliminar review (age, languages, AOT, experiences, formation) if you pass you will be able to include chilndren and self financial for the final review wchich is 49.

if you apply with spouse the cut off are 50 and later 57

Anyway the bhest for you

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
shaggycoc said:
Dear mate.

1. You can search at Universities in Quebec What is "Bachelor in Engineering", for example "GÉNIE DU BOIS". If you see, they are engineering that exist in Quebec cause of common core (you can see that "Genie du bois" does not exist at current list but it exist in Quebec so it is a good example of meaning bachelor in engineering, different way to petroleum engineering)
https://www.ulaval.ca/les-etudes/programmes/repertoire.html

2. I applied in Mon Projet too genius and also i am in preliminar evaluation but i studied very good the posibilities before to applied. As you wrote us, probably you will get "refuse intention" does not matter if they give you 6 points for your bachelor. Remember, if you apply single you need 42 points in preliminar review (age, languages, AOT, experiences, formation) if you pass you will be able to include chilndren and self financial for the final review wchich is 49.

if you apply with spouse the cut off are 50 and later 57

Anyway the bhest for you
Anyways I'll wait and see how it goes. Since there is no written limitation about the engineering degree having to exist in Quebec to get points. It would be retarded to limit it to what Quebec has since engineering is full of specializations and multi disciplines that produce engineers that work in many different areas.

Anyways, good luck.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nykro said:
Anyways I'll wait and see how it goes. Since there is no written limitation about the engineering degree having to exist in Quebec to get points. It would be retarded to limit it to what Quebec has since engineering is full of specializations and multi disciplines that produce engineers that work in many different areas.

Anyways, good luck.
Good luck for you too mate, we are in the same way hoping the best with mon projet

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
PLEASE ALL..... SIGN THE PETITION IF YOU PAID AND LOOSE YOUR FAITH ON MIDI..... WAITING MORE THAN 1000 + SIGNS .....

https://www.change.org/p/kathleen-weil-request-to-exempt-2015-2016-intake-applicants-on-modifications-to-the-weighting-of-qswp?recruiter=289509137&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Please sign up guys.