+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Area of training not found in Quebec AOT list

raju_sumit

Jul 29, 2018
India
Hi Everyone,

I have done my Bachelor of engineering in Information Technology from India. In my country it is equivalent to Computer science/engineering. But in Quebec immigration mon project portal, I am not able to find my area of training listed. What should I do? And how much points I will get for my degree.

Thanks in advance.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I have done my Bachelor of engineering in Information Technology from India. In my country it is equivalent to Computer science/engineering. But in Quebec immigration mon project portal, I am not able to find my area of training listed. What should I do? And how much points I will get for my degree.

Thanks in advance.
You will be getting 9 points for your Area of Training . You probably need a “comparative evaluation of studies done outside quebec “for this.

Regards,

nuva_062

Apr 2, 2015
Hello,
I have completed MBA from Bangladesh and I am citizen of her. can any one help me to identify which will be my area of training if I apply for Quebec?
Thanks in advance.
Tasnuva

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I have completed MBA from Bangladesh and I am citizen of her. can any one help me to identify which will be my area of training if I apply for Quebec?
Thanks in advance.
Tasnuva
hi , your area of training should be "Business Management and Administration " which has 6 points.

good luck !

Jeff Green

Oct 27, 2018
Hi,

I want to know what should i select in Area of training for bachelor and master degree.

My bachelor degree is in "Bachelor of Science Software Development". Its of 4 years.

My master degree is in "Master of Science in Software Engineering". Its of 1 year.

I am not able to find Software Development or Software Engineering in Area of training.
Should I select Computer science or Computer engineering as it is closely matches them.

Please guide.

Thanks