+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are you still waiting for your test?

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
Why not to start taking tests while keeping distance. Keep the space in the sitting areas, make sure they use gloves while touching the question and answer papers. Wear masks while indoor. It's just 30 minutes so kinda doable.
it's not about test takers' health... officers are afraid of dying from covid...

Reactions: carl321

Dani-N

Dec 13, 2019
We need to sign up petition to resume test , I believe liberals they don’t care Immgration broken system ,they want keep hostage immigrant mind, Bogus promise, just lip service,there is a lot solution to do so
Example online exams Or 5 hours discover Canada online course

duckduckgoose

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
We need to sign up petition to resume test , I believe liberals they don’t care Immgration broken system ,they want keep hostage immigrant mind, Bogus promise, just lip service,there is a lot solution to do so
Example online exams Or 5 hours discover Canada online course
There is one on Facebook. But I think they're working on a pilot right now...we'll see...

duckduckgoose

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
Do you have a source or a link to provide?
Same rebel media source posted here unfortunately and:
I also saw the following post on the Facebook group:
I called today to IRCC I applied and Feb waited for 30 mins for call to go through, the lady told me that they have started to process applications again at the end of the month they want to finish giving AORs for JAN applicants and beginning next month for FEB as the officers return back to work. she also told me when I told her how emotional this process has been for me , about the possibilities of getting online tests quickly they are also testing out their online pilot test project which will be rolled out pretty soon. There is a possibility that we might gets quickly after getting AORs.

Last edited:

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
maybe when school reopen or after the long weekend they start processing the one in queue. I would say they have large backlog for 2019 that need to get sorted out first , then they move the 2020 queue

rahuul.chawla

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
maybe when school reopen or after the long weekend they start processing the one in queue. I would say they have large backlog for 2019 that need to get sorted out first , then they move the 2020 queue
Hey, let them clear the backlog of June 2018 first!

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
omg .. really? did you get in-process yet or you still AoR? and if you dont mind what country are you from ? I wonder if there is complications based on country of birth or some other factors like working history in government or military ...

rahuul.chawla

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
omg .. really? did you get in-process yet or you still AoR? and if you dont mind what country are you from ? I wonder if there is complications based on country of birth or some other factors like working history in government or military ...
I got my AOR on 28 August 2018
Fingerprints on March 27th 2019
Test invite on march 2nd to write on march 25th and then got an email on 14th March saying it is cancelled because of Covid

• Haha
Reactions: issteven

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Why not to start taking tests while keeping distance. Keep the space in the sitting areas, make sure they use gloves while touching the question and answer papers. Wear masks while indoor. It's just 30 minutes so kinda doable.
They’d run into an issue with having to do the interviews after the tests. Not sure they feel comfortable to be in a room one in one, even with social distancing. They could send you home and do them over Zoom, but that’s an extra step.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
@AshesNdust They are already doing pre-ceremony zoom sessions where they check your documents and stuff. Then why not the interviews? It could be done.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
They’d run into an issue with having to do the interviews after the tests. Not sure they feel comfortable to be in a room one in one, even with social distancing. They could send you home and do them over Zoom, but that’s an extra step.
the interview is not an issue, just like when you do your grocery and go to the cashier to pay, they are all using plexiglass now.
The use of plexiglass can be done by IRCC for interviews.

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
Feb 2018 applicant here and I just got the news from my Lawyer that they are ready to call me for test but waiting due to covid19. Following is my history:

AOR: Feb 28, 2018
RCMP Criminality Clearance: Passed (May 2018)
CSIS Security Clearance: Passed (Sept 2019)
Federal Court Application: Filed (January 2020)
Immigration Clearance: Passed (April 2020)
Test Call: In line for scheduling (May 2020)

Let them clear Feb 2018 backlog first lol

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
Feb 2018 applicant here and I just got the news from my Lawyer that they are ready to call me for test but waiting due to covid19. Following is my history:

AOR: Feb 28, 2018
RCMP Criminality Clearance: Passed (May 2018)
CSIS Security Clearance: Passed (Sept 2019)
Federal Court Application: Filed (January 2020)
Immigration Clearance: Passed (April 2020)
Test Call: In line for scheduling (May 2020)

Let them clear Feb 2018 backlog first lol
what kind of crimes have you committed to attract so many inquiries