+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are you giving someone access to your application Question ?

Ranosha

Nov 17, 2018
i am applying for my son who is 8 years old at elementary school so i am the one responsible for the signing and all the paper work ... do i answer this question as YES ??
there are 4 choices to this question ...
1- yes i will be appointing a Representative apply on my behalf
2- yes grant authorization for IRCC to release your application information to another person
3- yes both appoint a representative and grant authorization to IRCC to release to release information to another person
4- NO

which answer best fits my situation

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Choose yes the first one and see if there will be a complicated additional document needed, if additional document is needed, change it to NO.

Reactions: Ranosha

Ranosha

Nov 17, 2018
How come!! When I chose the first and second options I found 2 new forms to fill ... won't this be misleading if I didn't give the correct information?!

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
How come!! When I chose the first and second options I found 2 new forms to fill ... won't this be misleading if I didn't give the correct information?!
I mean it will look like he was filling application by himself while you are guiding him on how to do it, but you can choose option 2. This is because I believe a representative is like a lawyer. I would still chose NO then you can monitor your son application on his behalf. Maybe an expert will help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranosha