+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are visa services being offered to Canadian citizens who are already in India?

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
I wouldnt count on that information but scenarios are different for everyone an based on officers, I dnt think indian immigration officer dealing with a Canadian passport can refuse his request to exit country
You are wrong my friend, Indian immigration officer can very well deny you boarding. It's not what you think, it's the fact.

Hem.georgian

May 2, 2018
Hi all- update on my travel: I traveled Toronto to Chicago by car on Indian passport and then used the same for boarding the flight to Delhi and immigration in India. No questions asked by passport officers.
Planning to surrender Indian passport and get exit visa now for my return.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all- update on my travel: I traveled Toronto to Chicago by car on Indian passport and then used the same for boarding the flight to Delhi and immigration in India. No questions asked by passport officers.
Planning to surrender Indian passport and get exit visa now for my return.
You could have done the same from Toronto to Delhi too. Why did you choose the car option?

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
How expensive is the YYZ-DEL vs ORD-DEL flight ?
Was that a direct flight from ORD to DEL
I have always flown to India from NYC instead of YYZ, in many cases the fare difference is almost 2x if you fly from YYZ compared to JFK. The worse I’ve seen is 3.5x if you flew from YYZ to DEL.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I have always flown to India from NYC instead of YYZ, in many cases the fare difference is almost 2x if you fly from YYZ compared to JFK. The worse I’ve seen is 3.5x if you flew from YYZ to DEL.
You do have a point there is fare difference between flights from YYZ vs flight from airports in the US.
What about the travel from Toronto to NY or Chicago either by road or rail or flights, what about the cost staying a day or so at a Hotel/Airbnb etc
and plus if you are travelling with family then you have to consider those factors in as well. That difference might not be as 2x or 3.5x

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
You do have a point there is fare difference between flights from YYZ vs flight from airports in the US.
What about the travel from Toronto to NY or Chicago either by road or rail or flights, what about the cost staying a day or so at a Hotel/Airbnb etc
and plus if you are travelling with family then you have to consider those factors in as well. That difference might not be as 2x or 3.5x
Talking about a couple who only transits and does not book hotel or airbnb. We are million milers with Delta and end up paying $25 per person + 10k miles for flights from YYZ to JFK.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Talking about a couple who only transits and does not book hotel or airbnb. We are million milers with Delta and end up paying $25 per person + 10k miles for flights from YYZ to JFK.
So in your case specifically it will work out to be a good deal, but not so much for the avg Joe ;)

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Can you share some group links related to that using India passport for Entry using Canadian Passport for Exit. with Exit visa? I am in the same boat
I wouldnt count on that information but scenarios are different for everyone an based on officers, I dnt think indian immigration officer dealing with a Canadian passport can refuse his request to exit country