+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are there people here who are originally for may intake, deferred to fall intake and received AIP?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Hi. Are there people here who applied for may intake, deferred because application cant be made on time, and received AIP for the fall intake?

Reactions: Saiteja123

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Hi! I always see your comments/posts. You seem SO worried. Did you request for GCMS notes after your AIP?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Hi! I always see your comments/posts. You seem SO worried. Did you request for GCMS notes after your AIP?
Not yet. As I will only request after I get my biometrics. I am originally for fall but deferred to winter. I just want to have news that those who are for may received updates for their deferral. I’m just worried that I deferred yet my application wont be finished in time for the january intake.

Reactions: Petita

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Not yet. As I will only request after I get my biometrics. I am originally for fall but deferred to winter. I just want to have news that those who are for may received updates for their deferral. I’m just worried that I deferred yet my application wont be finished in time for the january intake.
Makes sense. I received my AIP for Winter intake but will defer to Fall 2021 as soon as I get the final decision.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Makes sense. I received my AIP for Winter intake but will defer to Fall 2021 as soon as I get the final decision.
I'm the same in that I received an AIP even though I applied for the SP based on Winter 21 intake. I came to realize from a Webinar that AIPs are only for Fall 20. So I'm a bit confused.

Jovita12

Sep 16, 2020
Hey what’s the procedure when you get your visa finally approved and then if you defer your admission from jan intake to may intake ??

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
I'm the same in that I received an AIP even though I applied for the SP based on Winter 21 intake. I came to realize from a Webinar that AIPs are only for Fall 20. So I'm a bit confused.
Yes I heard that from the webinar too. The whole process is confusing. Not that confident with my AIP so I ordered GCMS notes.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Hey what’s the procedure when you get your visa finally approved and then if you defer your admission from jan intake to may intake ??
I think you’ll need to apply for extension in Canada since duration of the visa validity changed.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Yes I heard that from the webinar too. The whole process is confusing. Not that confident with my AIP so I ordered GCMS notes.
Please let me know what your GCMS tell you when you get the notes.

Reactions: Petita