+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are the NON SDS visa still processing?

Siddhesh H.

May 30, 2020
I’ve already applied for my paper based visa back in February in India. I want to know whether they are gonna process further or should I withdraw my visa and file it again through SDS program?

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
I’ve already applied for my paper based visa back in February in India. I want to know whether they are gonna process further or should I withdraw my visa and file it again through SDS program?
[/QUOT
Paper based visa is not being processed at the moment online applications

Sylvkay

Apr 1, 2020
what’s your timeline bro? The last update i
Received from Delhi VO regarding my paper based application was on June 9th that “Medical Passed” and Eligibility review got started. Since then no update . You ?

Siddhesh H.

May 30, 2020
what’s your timeline bro? The last update i
Received from Delhi VO regarding my paper based application was on June 9th that “Medical Passed” and Eligibility review got started. Since then no update . You ?
My medical were passed on 19 February. No update after that. But my application is in Bangalore office, I guess which has not started yet.

ravalshi

Nov 16, 2019
Hi i too have applied non sds study permit on 7th February medical pass on 19th February. My file is at Bangalore...god knows are they going to process or not

Sylvkay

Apr 1, 2020
Hi i too have applied non sds study permit on 7th February medical pass on 19th February. My file is at Bangalore...god knows are they going to process or not
Has your eligibility review and background check started? Also I’ll recommend you track it too via VFS website because my application was in Bangalore office before the lockdown and during the lockdown when I checked via VFS. I got updated to currently being processed in New Delhi . Check if your application got sent to New Delhi Via vfs tracking and pls let me know.

Sylvkay

Apr 1, 2020
My medical were passed on 19 February. No update after that. But my application is in Bangalore office, I guess which has not started yet.
Hello , also track it via vfs site to see if it’s still in Bangalore office or New Delhi because mine got sent to New Delhi from Bangalore consulate office wen the lockdown was about to start. Kindly let me know . Want to know if it’s only mine that got sent . Thanks

ravalshi

Nov 16, 2019
Ya mine also sent to delhi vfs...eligibility review and background check is under process

ravalshi

Nov 16, 2019
Has your eligibility review and background check started? Also I’ll recommend you track it too via VFS website because my application was in Bangalore office before the lockdown and during the lockdown when I checked via VFS. I got updated to currently being processed in New Delhi . Check if your application got sent to New Delhi Via vfs tracking and pls let me know.
Ya it started eligibility review and background process. File send to delhi vfs from Bangalore..if you get any reply do let me know.

Sylvkay

Apr 1, 2020
Ya it started eligibility review and background process. File send to delhi vfs from Bangalore..if you get any reply do let me know.
I sure will, kindly let me know in case there’s any update on ur CIC online account too. Thanks