+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are Student will be exempted from the 3 days hotel starting 9 august?

hamza1995

Dec 28, 2019
As the last update that will take place from the 9th of august, i would like to know if as an international student who is not American and not vaccinated, am i exempted from the 3 days hotel starting from 9 august? or this ease is just for Americans and full vaccinated travelers?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Finally, with the advent of increased vaccination rates in Canada, declining COVID-19 cases and reduced pressure on health care capacity, the three-night government authorized hotel stay requirement will be eliminated for all travellers arriving by air as of 12:01 A.M. EDT on August 9. Fully vaccinated travellers who meet the requirements will be exempt from quarantine; however, all travellers must still provide a quarantine plan and be prepared to quarantine, in case it is determined at the border that they do not meet the necessary requirements.
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2021/07/government-of-canada-announces-easing-of-border-measures-for-fully-vaccinated-travellers.html

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
As the last update that will take place from the 9th of august, i would like to know if as an international student who is not American and not vaccinated, am i exempted from the 3 days hotel starting from 9 august? or this ease is just for Americans and full vaccinated travelers?
You are asking a question but the title of your post is a declarative/exclamatory sentence.

As posted by PP, "All travellers" means everyone who is eligible to enter Canada.

The announcement was quite clear, not sure why most are finding it hard to believe. I guess people are just shocked :D :D.

hamza1995

Dec 28, 2019
You are asking a question but the title of your post is a declarative/exclamatory sentence.

As posted by PP, "All travellers" means everyone who is eligible to enter Canada.

The announcement was quite clear, not sure why most are finding it hard to believe. I guess people are just shocked :D :D.
i was so happy about being exempted from the 3 days hotels even if i am not vaccinated nor American, till i saw a video on youtube to someone who has been trusted declaring that the update was meant just for American and we still gonna book the 3 days, i was double shocked HAHA

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
i was so happy about being exempted from the 3 days hotels even if i am not vaccinated nor American, till i saw a video on youtube to someone who has been trusted declaring that the update was meant just for American and we still gonna book the 3 days, i was double shocked HAHA
May be you can update the title....
The way it's worded, others may have taken it as fact.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Time to stop trusting that individual.

Reactions: hamza1995