+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are FSW-Inland applications from 2020 being processed?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
I assume that we are all FSW inland applicants, do you guys have officer number on your GCMS notes, if you order any note?
I checked myself, it is created and updated by EAIEAPP, when I search is a system not officer.
I was wondering if any of us application is assigned already to officer?

Appreciate your help ;)
I think it is automated stuff even my GCMS notes has something like this.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Long post alert but i really need your answers and support on this.
FSW Inland March 2020 AOR. I am so much depressed these days, that I cannot sleep. I ordered GCMS Notes last month and got them exactly after 30 Calendar Days. Guess what.
Eligibility - I can only see it passed by Case Processing Agent on June 2020 (No updates after that). No points for Visa Officer
Criminality - Passed
Meds extended (April 2021)
Security (Not even started)

I have reached out to IRCC using webforms and told them I am in Canada. Becasue apparently one of the call centre agents said they (IRCC) might be thinking you are outside Canada so not issuing anything. Reply for webform was generic saying in progress.

Why am I in depression? - My gf of 4 years and I decided to marry once I am in my home country, but I cannot travel now. I dont have any plans till I everything is ok anyway, but the mere fact that I cannot travel to my home country for my love life or if my parents health deteriorate is so heart breaking for me. On top of that my GFs parents are conservative in nature so they might not wait for my stupid FSW inland application to be approved.
Is this worth it, what will I get by settling in Canada this way if I am gonna lose the most important people in my life.

Please advice,
1) Should I drop my application and return to my home country forever.
2) Drop my application return and lose my job and apply as CEC Outland in 2022 along with my gf (hopefully then wife)
3) Should I wait out a bit more?

Looking for answers and support. Thank you very much.
You can just move to your home country and wait for PR there. No? Also when you marry just add your wife to your application so 2 of you get PR and can move to Canada.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Yes, It seem so, but for the CEC applicants they have officer number in their notes
To be honest with you I have lost all faith .. everyone is sharing different experience. People like us are stuck from last year where folks applied in Feb . March are getting PR. Not sure how / what / when things will move on an application.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
To be honest with you I have lost all faith .. everyone is sharing different experience. People like us are stuck from last year where folks applied in Feb . March are getting PR. Not sure how / what / when things will move on an application.
same feelings, totally agree.

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi Please tell me if you get any +Ve response after webform ?
Sorry for the late reply. I got nothing. In fact I noticed a pattern to the replies I got.
I had filled 3 webforms and reply to every one of them was same, every word was same and all the replies I got, were on a Saturday. Seems like replies to FSW, unless we attach a document are auto generated. Edit: The reply I got were nothing in the sense, they were generic (In progress and sh!t)

mehtapr1

Jun 21, 2018
IRCC surely doesn't care. Let's continue paying taxes and working on the frontline during COVID. :/

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
IRCC surely doesn't care. Let's continue paying taxes and working on the frontline during COVID. :/
Keep on sending webforms and ask for status of your application and tell them you are in Canada and a decision on this PR will help you further. If we don’t send them anything they anyway won’t care. Lets keep on trying. They themselves are saying we are working on priority for people who are hard at work in Canada, but apparently not for us surely.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Keep on sending webforms and ask for status of your application and tell them you are in Canada and a decision on this PR will help you further. If we don’t send them anything they anyway won’t care. Lets keep on trying. They themselves are saying we are working on priority for people who are hard at work in Canada, but apparently not for us surely.
Agree with you !!

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just found this thread. It would be great to at least know that our apps are being worked on, even if it's sporadic. I'm stuck on security check pending. I assume others here are at the same paused point?

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Just found this thread. It would be great to at least know that our apps are being worked on, even if it's sporadic. I'm stuck on security check pending. I assume others here are at the same paused point?
recent update would be medical extended from the GCMS notes...thats about it. I am thinking another 3 months should do it.

Reactions: Holy Cow

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
recent update would be medical extended from the GCMS notes...that's about it. I am thinking another 3 months should do it.
Honestly I am tried of putting the timelines !! I think FSW - Inland applications are treated like FSW - Outland applications. They are not sorting out based on country of residence. I saw few cases where CEC - Outland applicants are getting COPR in 3/4 months. Absolutely disappointed and disheartened with the entire process.