+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are FSW-Inland applications from 2020 being processed?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I am looking to escalate this to someone who can help with the processing of the files that came in first.
I tried sending an email to Marco Mendicino's office but it came back with a generic reply.
Is there any way we can get in touch with someone in the higher authority.
I hv given up.. i just hope that officer can process my file.. thats all i can do.. i request gcms notes to know status thats it...

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I am looking to escalate this to someone who can help with the processing of the files that came in first.
I tried sending an email to Marco Mendicino's office but it came back with a generic reply.
Is there any way we can get in touch with someone in the higher authority.
That is a million dollar question right now... We FSW inlands are in just in the dark together...no light at the end of the tunnel....I have been asking this around various places..could not find anything... helpless and hopeless situation

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Any lucky one who got a COPR...??

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
get ready for 13 months bench mark...
I don't think so, I am already in the 13th month and people before me are waiting too... don't know how much long will it take...

jcpn

Feb 28, 2020
In my opinion, they will only start working on it after they lift the travel restrictions and open the borders. I know we are inland, but they are treating FSW as if we were all outland

Reactions: Katatsukeru

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Yeah, I agree with @jcpn. I decided to leave the country and get back once PR is processed. I’ll live life elsewhere. With the way things are going, it’ll likely to happen next year I think as Canada is not that fast when it comes to vaccination.

Reactions: SVSD and hellokady

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Yeah, I agree with @jcpn. I decided to leave the country and get back once PR is processed. I’ll live life elsewhere. With the way things are going, it’ll likely to happen next year I think as Canada is not that fast when it comes to vaccination.
Similar timeline as yours...

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
That’s nice to know that some of the FSW-Inland applications have been advancing. Though I bet this person’s Security / Criminality checks got initiated and completed before the IRCC’s announcement regarding prioritization of CEC cases.

Two friends of mine with AOR in September 2020 (one is FSW-Inland and the other one is FSW-Outland) also got their COPRs in the beginning of January. Though I haven't heard about many approved FSW applications with Feb-June AORs.

Reactions: rajiyer

intezar2020

Nov 24, 2020
I have decided to leave and never come back. Can someone tell me what is the process to withdraw the application. Also do I get a refund on my fees

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
That is a million dollar question right now... We FSW inlands are in just in the dark together...no light at the end of the tunnel....I have been asking this around various places..could not find anything... helpless and hopeless situation
Seems FSW Inland won't proceed regardless of the stage of your approval status, i.e. which "tests" / "check" you have passed.

AOR Mar 2020
Eligibility, BG check, criminality, security, medical all passed in Sept 2020
GCMS note shows Final as "Approved" - whatever that means in that document...
However, no confirmation of approval & last update shown was Oct 2020

Inland or Outland doesn't matter. All FSW processing in Ottawa is crippled.