+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are FSW-Inland applications from 2020 being processed?

intezar2020

Nov 24, 2020
there goes the hope in to the dumpsters.

I guess 6 months more on top of 9 months ..

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2020-aor-join-here.692720/post-9141045
This is open bias, wonder if something like this is in terms of service which we agreed to on submission. If the fees paid for the program is same for each category, how can one be prioritized before the another. Goal posts cannot be shifted as desired. People signed up for a program with the timelines that Canada IRCC advertises to be 6 month for 80% of the cases.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
This is open bias, wonder if something like this is in terms of service which we agreed to on submission. If the fees paid for the program is same for each category, how can one be prioritized before the another. Goal posts cannot be shifted as desired. People signed up for a program with the timelines that Canada IRCC advertises to be 6 month for 80% of the cases.
Because CECs are already in Canada, and they don't have to risk bringing in new people. Covid and lockdown are going to last. However, they should start treating inland FSWs like CEC.

jgr00000

Dec 23, 2019
FSW inland
AOR July 30
Since Mid Nov - Eligibility Passed, Criminality in progress, security not started.
Ordered GCMS notes in mid December and got 90 days extension on those

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Thats strange if they provide contradictory statements... I feel exhausted from this waiting.. 9+ months already.. I feel like nothing will happen till 12 months ... :(
For fsw in land 12 months is about right...I know one person got approved from 2020.1 and waited till recently. Another one from June,2019 still nothing...dear lord

• Sad
Reactions: nousername2020

intezar2020

Nov 24, 2020
Well based on the bias served by IRCC, I have already started looking for alternatives in my homeland. Life is more than just waiting on PR from some country. All the myth about Canada has best immigration system is exposed.

Reactions: kuanysh13

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Yeah, exactly @intezar2020. I’ve already came up with two places to go to once WP expires. They really forced me to take off my pink glasses and see things for what they really are. They might say it’s because of COVID but we all know it’s just because they are incompetent. Chances are, even without COVID I’d probably get the same treatment. We aren’t wanted and we aren’t needed. That’s what their actions show me. In that case I might not need it either, I have a life to live without worrying about IIRC or the likes of it.

akshr23

Nov 23, 2020
Yeah, exactly @intezar2020. I’ve already came up with two places to go to once WP expires. They really forced me to take off my pink glasses and see things for what they really are. They might say it’s because of COVID but we all know it’s just because they are incompetent. Chances are, even without COVID I’d probably get the same treatment. We aren’t wanted and we aren’t needed. That’s what their actions show me. In that case I might not need it either, I have a life to live without worrying about IIRC or the likes of it.
What is your AOR?

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Just spoke with a friend, who is an FSW Outland applicant with AOR in September 2020, and he got his COPR approved on January 5, very shortly after submitting his biometrics on December 21. He also says that his wait time seems to be mostly due to him not being able to submit biometrics for a long time, because Canadian VAC in his home country reopened only on Dec 21.

This is extremely disrespectful, frustrating and unfair that IRCC has been massively ignoring earlier applications (especially those with AOR in Jan-April) telling COVID-related excuses, while processing the ones that were submitted much later so quickly. The only possible explanation for this is that there was a calculated decision by IRCC management to focus on recent applications, so that they meet their bullshit metrics that have a horizon of 6 months, and so that they are able to say "We've managed to process 95% of applications that we received within the last 6 months" when they report to their leadership. They probably don't even track metrics beyond 6 months, and our applications are irrelevant from the "business perspective". What a shame.

Reactions: SVSD