+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are documents of spouse exp and edu, Important even if I am not fetching any points for them

Avijeet3

Feb 17, 2015
Hi,

In my EE profile, I have filled in 2 information for which I do not have complete documentation as of now, I am also not gaining any score for these information. So, what should I do, is it advisable to edit my profile and remove them ??? or let them be , there docs are not so important as I am not getting any points for them.

1 :- My spouse's MBA, consolidated marksheet and transcript not with me . ECA not done for her hence not getting any extra points.

2 :- Previous work exp : - 5 years ago, she used to work. I am not getting any points for them and do not have the experience letter and full and final settlement letter.

Looking for guidance, should I remove them as I do not have enough documents or should I leave them as it is in profile, since they are not fetching any points , it would be fine if 1-2 relevant docs are missing.

Please suggest....

Houzi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hi! Move it from Work history to Personal history. Not sure about education, since if you remove Education, there will be no upload slot, and that's where you upload IELTS. But you can upload IELTS with LoE. Just make sure everything is in Personal history. Good luck!

Reactions: Avijeet3

Avijeet3

Feb 17, 2015
Thanks for your response, how can we put work history in personal history ??

I have transcripts and degree available for bachelors, hence I removed her mba .

Houzi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
You just fill it in manually, with the rest of personal history for past 10 years. I think, Personal history part is available after ITA, together with Travel history.

Avijeet3

Feb 17, 2015
weird question but are you points high enough to ignore an MBA? I'd be ECAíng that super quickly
Right now, I am at 430, but my wife's Ielts is expiring in on 23rd July, then it will reduce to 418. :(.
Since, I do not have consolidated marksheet and transcripts in hand, once I get them, it would take another month to get ECA.

Houzi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hi! I had an impression that IELTS results do not freeze after ITA, unlike your age, for example. Meaning, if it expires after ITA, its not valid then. I suggest you to double check about IELTS.

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
hi
same case here... i have not claimed any points for my Spouse , do i need her ECA and IELTS to upload at the time of application