+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are CASHIERS of tim horton

Jasskaur102

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hello,
Actually I am planning to apply for tr to pr pathway under essential category. I am working in tim hortons and have 2 years experience with 1560 hours. Employer also provided me the reference letter as a job title ‘cashier’ and related job duties. BUT some are saying that tim horton cashiers are not included. Please suggest me. Am i eligible for applying.
Please reply soon.
Thankyou

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hello,
Actually I am planning to apply for tr to pr pathway under essential category. I am working in tim hortons and have 2 years experience with 1560 hours. Employer also provided me the reference letter as a job title ‘cashier’ and related job duties. BUT some are saying that tim horton cashiers are not included. Please suggest me. Am i eligible for applying.
Please reply soon.
Thankyou
did u get any update on this?

Jasskaur102

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
did u get any update on this?
not yet. some people are saying not to apply some said we are eligible because there are examples of cashier in cic website description which includes cafeteria cashier as well. Please if you get any update just let me know.

lejosydalex

Jun 17, 2021
Hello,
Please reply soon.
Thankyou
Hi, Am also having the same doubt. Have you got any update. Please reply.

soniriyesh

Jan 3, 2021
Hello,
Please reply soon.
Thankyou
Hey,

Did you applied as Tim Hortons Cashier, I was working as cashier too at tim hortons and applied on last date. Can you plz share, I appreciate your response.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
but we do duties as a cashier and i called ircc and asked they said it depends upon job duties not job description
Think a lot of the duties line up with work at Tim hortons. In the end it will be up to IRCC

Food counter attendants and food preparers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Take customers' orders
  • Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
  • Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, salads, ice cream dishes, milkshakes and other beverages
  • Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
  • Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
  • Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
  • Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
  • May receive payment for food items purchased.

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hello everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well. Was anyone able to get any reply/response/updates on their applications ? Kindly update.
Thanks