+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April TRV Paper Applicants

Travelerinc

Apr 20, 2017
There's no way of knowing until you get the passports back tomorrow.

If your travel agent has applied online/linked the paper applications then he would know in the 'Final decision' update
Dont know but he says he will be able go check once the passports are recd.

Travelerinc

Apr 20, 2017
He'll get your passports back tomorrow around lunch time
Fingers crossed brayanna ! Hope we get it as per the passport validity. Will definitely inform you the result. You helped a lot Bryanna. My full heartily thanks to you.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Fingers crossed brayanna ! Hope we get it as per the passport validity. Will definitely inform you the result. You helped a lot Bryanna. My full heartily thanks to you.
I'm happy to help.

I've got my fingers crossed for you and your family (and I think you have pretty good chances)

Travelerinc

Apr 20, 2017
I'm happy to help.

I've got my fingers crossed for you and your family (and I think you have pretty good chances)
Hi Bryanna ! Finally got our visas all 3 of us, Multiple entry for 10 years (me and wife) and my daughter for 5 years. Thank you so much for all your help. Its due to your kind support and guidance all the newbies are educated well.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna ! Finally got our visas all 3 of us, Multiple entry for 10 years (me and wife) and my daughter for 5 years. Thank you so much for all your help. Its due to your kind support and guidance all the newbies are educated well.
Wow. Congrats. This is great news. Finally after the stress :):)

I'm so happy for you and your family

shripad82

May 18, 2017
Hi Bryanna, I too applied for TRV on 26th of arl 2017 paper application at VAC bangalore. Till now no reply. I am travelling to peru on june 8th via canada and thought of spending 3 days in toronto. I have travelled to US and europe in last 2 years. I have attached peru visa as part of required documents.

Any idea why it is getting delayed... I am very anxious as already made all bookings and it is hard earned money which i have used to book the tickets. For us it is once in a life time trip...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna, I too applied for TRV on 26th of arl 2017 paper application at VAC bangalore. Till now no reply. I am travelling to peru on june 8th via canada and thought of spending 3 days in toronto. I have travelled to US and europe in last 2 years. I have attached peru visa as part of required documents.

Any idea why it is getting delayed... I am very anxious as already made all bookings and it is hard earned money which i have used to book the tickets. For us it is once in a life time trip...
Your application will cross the estimated processing time in a day or so. You can then send a Case Specific Enquiry + an email to the Bangalore consulate requesting for an expedited decision. Wait until this weekend. Do include your tickets to Peru + any other bookings (hotels and flights).

You should have applied under CAN+. Did the VFS staff check your passport for your US visa?

shripad82

May 18, 2017
Your application will cross the estimated processing time in a day or so. You can then send a Case Specific Enquiry + an email to the Bangalore consulate requesting for an expedited decision. Wait until this weekend. Do include your tickets to Peru + any other bookings (hotels and flights).

You should have applied under CAN+. Did the VFS staff check your passport for your US visa?

Thanks Bryanna for the reply,

Since my wife did not have a US visa I did not ask VFS staff about CAN+. I have attached air tickets, hotel reservations, property details, marriage certificate almost everything :) which was asked.

I will send an email and the inquiry form. Do I need to wait for 23 days (which is the normal processing time in India for TRV as of today) to make an inquiry?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna for the reply,

Since my wife did not have a US visa I did not ask VFS staff about CAN+. I have attached air tickets, hotel reservations, property details, marriage certificate almost everything :) which was asked.

I will send an email and the inquiry form. Do I need to wait for 23 days (which is the normal processing time in India for TRV as of today) to make an inquiry?
The visa office will not respond to the Web form query/emails if you contact them before the estimated processing time

shripad82

May 18, 2017
The visa office will not respond to the Web form query/emails if you contact them before the estimated processing time
Thank you Bryanna. As per the calculation today is 19th day since I submitted my application. Next week on 25th I can submit a query. I will have another 7-8 working days after 25th may. Any information which can ease my nervousness about my chances of getting a visa by 6th june?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you Bryanna. As per the calculation today is 19th day since I submitted my application. Next week on 25th I can submit a query. I will have another 7-8 working days after 25th may. Any information which can ease my nervousness about my chances of getting a visa by 6th june?
I really wish I could confirm that you're getting a TRV asap. But, it's just a guessing game.

We have come across at least two cases recently where non-CAN+ applicants have received decisions simultaneously/as quickly as the CAN+ applicants with whom they had applied. So, hopefully you/your wife (non-CAN+) will get decisions soon.

IRCC seems to clearing up the pending applications pretty quickly. We've seen that in the last few days. You have another three weeks before your visit.

BTW the Bangalore consulate does not work on weekends. So, you won't get decisions until Monday at the earliest.

EDIT:
You have crossed the estimated processing time today i.e. May 19 as it is 23 calendar days (NOT business days).

If you do not get decisions on Monday then do send both CSEs + emails (with your US visa + Peru flight/hotel bookings) to the Bangalore visa office on Monday, May 22. You needn't wait until May 25

Last edited:

shripad82

May 18, 2017
I really wish I could confirm that you're getting a TRV asap. But, it's just a guessing game.

We have come across at least two cases recently where non-CAN+ applicants have received decisions simultaneously/as quickly as the CAN+ applicants with whom they had applied. So, hopefully you/your wife (non-CAN+) will get decisions soon.

IRCC seems to clearing up the pending applications pretty quickly. We've seen that in the last few days. You have another three weeks before your visit.

BTW the Bangalore consulate does not work on weekends. So, you won't get decisions until Monday at the earliest.

EDIT:
You have crossed the estimated processing time today i.e. May 19 as it is 23 calendar days (NOT business days).

If you do not get decisions on Monday then do send both CSEs + emails (with your US visa + Peru flight/hotel bookings) to the Bangalore visa office on Monday, May 22. You needn't wait until May 25
Hi Bryanna,

Got a message today form IRCC. Both our applications are approved.

This forum has been really helpful in getting all the information we needed and gave us some confidence on reading others stories.

In total it took 19 working days.

Thank you so much....

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,

This forum has been really helpful in getting all the information we needed and gave us some confidence on reading others stories.

Thank you so much....
That's super fantastic. Enjoy a great holiday in Peru :):)

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hi Bryanna,

Thank you so much....
Congratulations ☺