+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL Home Childcare Provide Pilot application

cholai

Nov 12, 2020
Hello, anyone of you who has applied in April and have not received any AOR yet? We have not heard from IRCC :(

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Did you apply in April. But that tym, I think their office was closed, how you submitted your file there.

ramiroroyal

Sep 4, 2019
Hey there, I have applied in November 2019 and got the Application Number in January 2020, But still waiting for further reply. Is there anyone who applied under the new program and got a visa ??

cholai

Nov 12, 2020
Did you apply in April. But that tym, I think their office was closed, how you submitted your file there.
yes I have applied in April, I phoned ircc a week ago and told them that the application was submitted in April and they did not mention that they were not accepting applications when they were closed. They said to wait as they have just been starting to review all submitted applications again. I am just wondering what which ones are they giving AOR's now. like which month are they at right now.

Anilec28

Nov 3, 2020
yes I have applied in April, I phoned ircc a week ago and told them that the application was submitted in April and they did not mention that they were not accepting applications when they were closed. They said to wait as they have just been starting to review all submitted applications again. I am just wondering what which ones are they giving AOR's now. like which month are they at right now.
My documents was submitted February 04 ,,, I got aor and biometrics request November 24,2020.

radfellow

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2015
AOR Received.
22-5-2015
File Transfer...
6-7-2015
Med's Done....
4-3-2015
Passport Req..
Praying and hoping soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Praying and hoping soon..
LANDED..........
Praying and hoping soon...
IMM 5983 offer of employment anyone who can help or guide me on filling up this form? or anyone has filled sample form(removed private infos)that want share it to me?Thank you