+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applications for TRV

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

my brother has applied for visitor visa again on 12 June after refusal on 6 june2018.

He wants to come for our reception party here which is being help on 24 June.

Now I receive a letter of support from MP , do anybody know how can I send this doc to update the paper file which is submitted at vfs Chandigarh.

please advise!
Thank you!

sabrinadk

Jun 14, 2018
@pakistani 1
@Bryanna
Same here , I have valid visa usa for 5 year and 10 years Uk also TRP from malta . I have submitted travel history 22 countries for last for 5 years . I submitted my banks statement approx 50000 USD + 2 million pkr credit card limit , also submitted exhibitors business invitation letter and paid invoice 2000 USD . All my business supporting documents , today 60 days passed BC still under processing and exhibition date 25-26 June 2018 .

Let’s see what happening in next week .
I have applied for family TRV on 20 April 2018 by online. Biometric has done on 30 April 2018. I applied from Demark and I visited USA in 2015 and now we all have valid USA visa till 2023. I have also UK visa and I have schengen residence permit since 2014, I am working in a multinational company since 2014. I am wondering about the Canada visa process time. Why they take so much time in processing. Please could anybody tell me. How much time it will take? how can I check my application status. I will be very thankful for your suggestions. I can see only the following information on my online account.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have applied for family TRV on 20 April 2018 by online. Biometric has done on 30 April 2018. I applied from Demark and I visited USA in 2015 and now we all have valid USA visa till 2023. I have also UK visa and I have schengen residence permit since 2014, I am working in a multinational company since 2014. I am wondering about the Canada visa process time. Why they take so much time in processing. Please could anybody tell me. How much time it will take? how can I check my application status. I will be very thankful for your suggestions. I can see only the following information on my online account.

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision
It's because background checks are being done. This could take several weeks to complete

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

my brother has applied for visitor visa again on 12 June after refusal on 6 june2018.

He wants to come for our reception party here which is being help on 24 June.

Now I receive a letter of support from MP , do anybody know how can I send this doc to update the paper file which is submitted at vfs Chandigarh.

please advise!
Thank you!
MPs letter do not help to get visas

Reactions: MAAN18

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
still few weeks but we plan to visit on 30 June 2018 during our summer vacation,
Do not make any travel plans until your TRVs are stamped in your passports.

Background checks can take any length of time - from several weeks to several months or even one year depending on the level of checks that IRCC is doing

sabrinadk

Jun 14, 2018
Do not make any travel plans until your TRVs are stamped in your passports.

Background checks can take any length of time - from several weeks to several months or even one year depending on the level of checks that IRCC is doing
@Bryanna, Please let me know I show 30,000 us dollars statement. Can I use my funds or I must have to wait because I need to withdraw for my use? can you please share my application stage the status is same as last time and how many chances that I get Trv or not?
and I give them my travelling plan end of June so doesn't mind if the date is over?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna, Please let me know I show 30,000 us dollars statement. Can I use my funds or I must have to wait because I need to withdraw for my use?
You can certainly use the funds in your account. Hopefully, the balance will not be reduced considerably.

can you please share my application stage the status is same as last time and how many chances that I get Trv or not?
Your applications are at the 'Background checks' stage. It's not possible to guess if you and your family will be granted TRVs.

and I give them my travelling plan end of June so doesn't mind if the date is over?
No problem about this

sabrinadk

Jun 14, 2018
You can certainly use the funds in your account. Hopefully, the balance will not be reduced considerably.

Your applications are at the 'Background checks' stage. It's not possible to guess if you and your family will be granted TRVs.

No problem about this
@Bryanna Thank you very much for your reply!
on web page, processing time is as below

Visitor visa (from outside Canada)
Denmark
33 days ?
Does not include transit time between the VAC and IRCC office.

Can i write them an email or just have to wait for the result.....

sabrinadk

Jun 14, 2018
Application status
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.

Document status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Applicant information
  • Principal Applicant: XXXXXXXX
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXX
  • Application number: XXXXXXXX
  • Date Received: April 20, 2018, Biometrics done 30 April

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I give them my travelling plan end of June but no response and still waiting....
I am confused about my Trv status, could anyone share his experience????