+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applications for TRV

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@pakistani 1
@Bryanna
Same here , I have valid visa usa for 5 year and 10 years Uk also TRP from malta . I have submitted travel history 22 countries for last for 5 years . I submitted my banks statement approx 50000 USD + 2 million pkr credit card limit , also submitted exhibitors business invitation letter and paid invoice 2000 USD . All my business supporting documents , today 60 days passed BC still under processing and exhibition date 25-26 June 2018 .

Let’s see what happening in next week .
You have a good application

Reactions: ayaanproducts

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks @Bryanna I am just worried about BC .
I am travelling since 2004 all over the world but my application never delayed in this whole period.

What do you expect about my application?

Thanks
Have you lived for more than 6 months in any country? Or if you have traveled to high-risk countries? If yes, IRCC could request checks to be done in those countries.

There's no guessing how long background checks can take. Worst case scenario, your records come clean but your TRV is issued after the event.... on the positive side, you will be able to visit in the future

ayaanproducts

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Have you lived for more than 6 months in any country? Or if you have traveled to high-risk countries? If yes, IRCC could request checks to be done in those countries.

There's no guessing how long background checks can take. Worst case scenario, your records come clean but your TRV is issued after the event.... on the positive side, you will be able to visit in the future
Hello, @Bryanna Thanks.

I have never stayed more than one month in any country. here you can see in the screenshot https://prnt.sc/jt21bc that I have submitted in travel history form.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello @Bryanna I just check my account and my TRV approved, but they issued TRV only 19 days
2018/07/01 2018/06/12
Congrats. Just in time :)

It seems like IRCC is issuing Business TRVs on the lines of Schengen Business Visas (Germany, for example).

On the positive side:
Your background checks were completed in time. For a 2-day event, a 19-day Business TRV seems fair

ayaanproducts

Star Member
May 22, 2018

It seems like IRCC is issuing Business TRVs on the lines of Schengen Business Visas (Germany, for example).

On the positive side:
Your background checks were completed in time. For a 2-day event, a 19-day Business TRV seems fair
Hello @Bryanna thanks for your all guideline

pakistani 1

May 28, 2018
Hello @Bryanna I just check my account and my TRV approved, but they issued TRV only 19 days
2018/07/01 2018/06/12
congrats wish u for a good business trip.lets see what will happen to my application and today is 69 days since submission but i had mentioned my date of travel july 14 2018 so hopefully i will able to know the decision before it.

Reactions: ayaanproducts

ayaanproducts

Star Member
May 22, 2018
congrats wish u for a good business trip.lets see what will happen to my application and today is 69 days since submission but i had mentioned my date of travel july 14 2018 so hopefully i will able to know the decision before it.
Thanks ......INSHALLAH, you will get TRV before travel date.

ayaanproducts

Star Member
May 22, 2018

On the positive side:
Hello @Bryanna Today I got my passport from VFS global Lahore that shows the dates of iussue 03-05-2018 to 01-07-2018 it’s about 2 months which is different from status of online shows issue date 13-06-2018 .

What is the context of it ?????

Thx